thirteen

Jake woke up as he frowned by the bright light falling directly in his eyes. He then felt something heavy on his hands. He glanced at his hands and saw Sunghoon sleeping beside him holding his hand. Then he turned his head and saw Jay and Jungwon sleeping leaning on each other.

He tried to sit up. With the sudden stirness Sunghoon woke up. "Jake?" Sunghoon said in his sleepy state making Jay and Jungwon to wake up.

"I am okay. I am okay." Jake gave them a weak smile.

"You finally woke up." Jungwon said as he sighed in relief.

"Thankyou so much." Jake said as three of them shook their head.

"Hey, friends don't thank each other." Jay said as Jake eyes filled with tears.

"Get rest. We'll get you some food." Jungwon said pulling Jay with him.

"Hey, hoon-ah, where is my dad?" Jake asked the younger who was still silent, holding his hands.

"He is in police custody." Sunghoon slightly tightened his held.

"I am sorry, hoon-ah. You got involved with me again. I am sorry about my dad." Jake pulled his hand away.

"P-please, don't be sorry. I am sorry that you had to experience those horrible things. I am really sorry I didn't protect you." Sunghoon said with his trembling voice.

"Heyyyy hoon-ah," Jake made Sunghoon look at him, "How is it your fault. That's just my fate. It's okay now since you guys are here." Jake smiled genuinely.

"And we will be always here." Jay said coming inside with the food.

"Me too." 

Jake nodded as all of them leaned to hug him.

"Okay, let's eat now.  I am starving." Jungwon said as all of them chuckled.

"You are adorable." Jake said as Jungwon smiled.

"You both are." Jay said as Sunghoon nod in agreement.

"Hey may I ask you both a question if you dont mind?" Jake asked hesitatingly.

"Hmm." Jay hummed.

"Are you two dating?" Jake asked catching Jay offguard.

"Well he hasn't asked me yet. So, I am single." Jungwon shrugged making Jay blush hard.

"I-It's hot here, right? HA HA HA." Jay stood up laughing awkwardly making all of them burst into laughter.