nineteen

Sunghoon pulled Jake on his arms hugging him tight like... if he loosens his hold Jake will slip away and he'll never be able to bring him back.

"Ikeu-ya..." Sunghoon called him softly, "The love I am giving you right now isn't about giving and taking. I am not in love with you just because I am expecting something in return. I have loved you since the first day I saw you. Your smile, your kindness and your pretty giggles, I love them yes, but I also love the broken and bruised you."

"Ohhh goshh, if I could only give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes and heart then you would know how special you are to me. How beautiful you are... How much you mean to me."

"And gosh have you seen yourself, you are like the bright sun that warms me up, you are like the rain that calms me and the cool breeze that relaxes me. You are so so so beautiful, the most beautiful I have ever seen." Sunghoon smiled warmly to the speechless Jake.

"Yes, I love you. I love you more than anything. And I didn't say it to hear it back. I just wanted to make sure you know."

"I-I am hard to love." Jake stuttered. Sunghoon kissed older's forehead.

"Just be with me, I'll handle the rest." 

"And also you have no idea how hard it is to force myself to not think about you." Sunghoon hid his face in Jake's neck, "You even smell good."

"Really? What do I smell like?" Jake asked.

"You smell like love." Sunghoon kissed his neck making Jake shiver.

"H-hoon-ah." Jake called.

"Hmmm." Sunghoon stared at older's lips. 

Jake then smiled slightly as he pulled younger to a soft kiss. Sunghoon was taken by surprise by the older.

"W-what was that?" Sunghoon widened his eyes.

"You stared at my lips... so, I thought you wanted the kiss." Jake blushed as he looked away.

"I-I don't want to rush. I can follow your pace. You don't need to force yourself." Sunghoon caressed Jake's cheek.

"But I wanted to do it. With you everything is in right pace." Jake then straddled Sunghoon, "Can I kiss you?" Jake asked with his puppy eyes making Sunghoon loose his mind.

"You are driving me crazy." Sunghoon then pulled Jake for the kiss. It was nothing like their previous kiss. It was more hungrier kinda kiss. They made out until they were out of their breathes.