ten

It has been like a week since they last heard about Jake. Three of them were worried about the other since they can't even contact him. Sunghoon was literally losing his mind when he couldn't see the other. He tried talking to the teacher about absence of Jake but was just answered that he took a break.

Sunghoon wasn't feeling good about this. He was dying out of curiousity and the unknown anxiousness filling up his body.

"Excuse me ma'am, can you give me the address of Shim Jake, please?" Sunghoon asked to the librarian who has all the records for the students.

"I cannot just give you the information about the students. It's against the protocol." The librarian said as Sunghoon pulled his hair in frustration.

"I am not bad person. I just couldn't contact him and I am worried to death. Can you please give me the information. I swear I have no bad intention." Sunghoon was now literally begging her, "I promise if you'll give me the information I'll help you for your shift for free. I'll volunteer here too. Please.. Please... Help me."  Sunghoon begs as the librarian clears her throat.

"Okay just this once and if something happens you'll take all the responsibility." The librarian crossed her arms as Sunghoon finally smiled in relief.

"I promise." 

Sunghoon then ran towards his car to drove towards the address that was given to him. He exhaled long as he ringed the door bell. 

"Yes." Jake opened the door as both of them gasped. Jake gasped surprised seeing Sunghoon there and Sunghoon gasped when he saw the lifeless Jake infront of him. Sunghoon's heart churn in pain as he saw him.

"S-sunghoon, why are you here?" Jake asked hurriedly closing the door behind him.

"J-jake, jakey, what happened? Why are you filled with bruises?" Sunghoon held older's face who hissed in pain.

"S-sunghoon please leave. Please... Please..." Jake voice was shaking trying to push him away from him.

"Nope I am not leaving you here alone." Sunghoon spoke holding his hand tight.

"Sunghoon please leave. Please. I am begging you please. I don't want him to see you. Please." Jake tried to free himself from the hold.

"Who? Who did this to you? Jake tell me who did this to you?" Sunghoon was now clenching his fist.

"Sung-" Jake shivered in fear when he saw his dad standing behind Sunghoon.