twentyone

"Hi! Ikeu." Sunghoon grinned wide, "Why are you here?" Sunghoon asked as he saw older standing outside his class.

"Waiting for my man." Jake smiled as he saw Sunghoon trying not to blush.

"So, have you met him?" Sunghoon asked.

"Well, I guess." Jake ran towards Sunghoon as he jumped on him hugging him tight.

"You adorable thing." Sunghoon held Jake in his arms as Jake straddled him, both of them giggling.

"Should we go to Jay and Jungwon?" Jake asked.

"Like this?" 

"My man has worked hard building his muscle. We need to make use of it." Jake pecked Sunghoon who happily carried him to their friends class.

---

"I am embarassed to look at them." Jay looked away.

"But I am jealous. When is it my turn?" Jungwon sighed.

"I can always carry you." Jay nudged him.

"But you don't love me." Jungwon walked away.

"Won-ahh, that's not true." Jay followed.

"So, do you love me?" Jungwon asked turning towards him.

"I-I-I.." Jay stuttered.

"Okay, I got it." Jungwon walked away.

"W-what? What did you get?" Jay followed.

"That you don't love me." Jungwon walked ahead.

"Y-yahh, that's not true."

"Then what is it?" Jungwon smiled slightly.

"I have loved you since day one. I love you a lot and I can't live without you. I like seeing you smile and I love that smile more when I am the reason behind it. I love your boba eyes and your dimples. I love your kindness and selflessness, I love you." Jay finished his sentence in one breathe closing his eyes and the next thing he knows was, Jungwon lips on his.

"And I love you more and always will love you more. I waited two years for this stupid confession." Jungwon kissed him again.

"I am sorry for making you wait and I'll make you the happiest." Jay kissed him back.

---

"Finally." Sunghoon sighed.

"Hey hoon-ah." Jake pulled his shirt.

"Hmm?"

"Have I told you that... I love you?" Jake asked as Sunghoon held his breathe.

"Breathe honey." Jake giggled. Sunghoon let out a breathe and stared at him dumbfoundedly, "Look at this boy's audacity!! Taking me by surprise and smiling like a innocent person."

"Why? You don't like it." Jake tilted his head.

"No, I love it." Sunghoon smiled.

"And I love you." Jake tiptoed to kiss him and Sunghoon smiled as he kissed the love of his life.