seven

"Ohh you came faster than I thought." Sunghoon's dad spoke, looking at his whipped son who was still busy staring at Jake.

"I am sorry sir. I didn't know you were waiting. I was thinking of cleaning his wound." Jake looked at other's hand and then only noticed they were holding hands. Jake blushed at that and removed his hand fast making Sunghoon pout. 

"Is that so? Then should we have dinner together in our house?" Sunghoon's dad asked making Sunghoon smile brightly.

"But I don't want to be a bother." Jake replied hesitatingly.

"You are never a bother, Jake." Sunghoon said smiling making Jake blush.

"Please?" Sunghoon's dad insisted making Jake smile.

"Sure sir." Jake smiled.

----------

"Ohh my god, you are so beautiful. Just like hoonie described." Sunghoon's mom hugged him as soon as she saw Jake on the door ignoring her husband and son.

"Hello ma'am. I am Shim Jake." Jake blushed and bowed as Mrs. Park hugged him again.

"Your husband is also waiting for your hug, honey." Mr. Park  said making Jake smile.

"And maybe your son is also waiting." Sunghoon smiled.

"You guys can wait." Mrs. Park said pulling Jake with her.

---

"Eat more Jakey." Mrs. Park said placing more food on his plate.

Jake was overwhelmed from all the love he was receiving. He felt warm after a long period of time.

"You can stay over, Jake. It's getting late." Sunghoon's mom said making Sunghoon nod.

"Stay here, please." Sunghoon said making Jake smile.

"Thankyou." Jake smiled making all of them smile.

----------

"Wear this. It may be bigger for you but you'll still look adorable." Sunghoon said giving his tshirt and pants making Jake blush.

"Thankyou." Jake says entering the bathroom. Sunghoon grinned wide looking at the adorable other.

---

"I'll sleep on the floor." Jake says as he lay in the floor.

"No Jake. We can share the bed. It's big we can both fit you know." Sunghoon says coming down to the other.

"But-" Jake was cutoff as Sunghoon carried him to his bed.

"If you are uncomfortable about sharing the bed then I can leave." Sunghoon says as Jake shakes his head violently.

"No. No. No. I didn't mean it like that. I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable." Jake lowered his head.

"Then let's sleep together." Sunghoon says going under the duvet.