sixteen

"And can you keep it short and leave before my friends arrive? I don't want them to breathe same air as you." Jake scowled at the older.

"Oh gosh Jakey-"

"Don't say my name."

"Wow! Anyways I came to talk about the rumors about you because of me?"

"Oh those that ruined my college life?" 

"Hey! It's not completely my fault since you didn't explain your side of the story." Heeseung raised both his hands.

"Just because I refused to sleep with you, you cheated on me." Jake scoffed, "And it's me the one who is ruined."

"Do you still hate me?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah, I hate you. To be honest I am scared of you. You are nothing but the terrible past to me. So, let's not mind each other business." Jake stood up to leave.

"Jakey." Heeseung grabbed Jake's hand as Jake jerked his hand away.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hand." Jake wiped his hand.

"I am just trying to talk." Heeseung said as Jake scoffed again.

"Talk? After all these years?" Jake folded his hand, " Why are you being like this all of a sudden?"

"You said I am just your terrible past, right?" Heeseung walked standing infront of him, "You liked me quiet a lot, huh?"

"Huh?" Jake frowned.

"If you didn't like me then you would have slapped me or told everyone how much of asshole I am. But you did nothing. That means you liked me quiet a lot." Heeseung smirked as he leaned closer towards him, "You said scared right? Are you scared of falling in love with me once again?"

Jake chuckled, he grinned wide as he shook his head in disbelief, "You're really something else." Jake pushed Heeseung away, "How are you this confident?"

"Ahh right! You had always hard time accepting the fact that someone may not like you. That's why you followed me around to accept you." Jake scoffed, "And you want to know right? Why I didn't slapped you or told everyone about you?"

"That's because you weren't worth it. Should I say in simple words? I didn't like you that much. If I had liked you enough then I might have slapped you but you weren't worth my time and emotions." Jake folded his arms looking lazily at Heeseung who was glaring at him.

"Was that enough of an answer for you? Hope you have a great life ahead and small advice for you,get a life." With that Jake walked away leaving fuming Heeseung.