two

Sunghoon is the star player of HYBE. He is the captain of the HYBE hockey team and is basically the university sweetheart. He has got everything, is rich, good looking, athletic, have good physical and even has great grades. He is popular and is loved by everyone.

"Want to join us on a party?" Hyojun wrapped his arms around his shoulder. 

"Nope. I am busy. Exam is coming." Sunghoon removed the hand from his shoulder.

"Don't be a party pooper. This is held by Na eun. She has hots for you. And she is hot you know. You shouldn't miss this chance." Hyojun said making Sunghoon frown.

"I am not going." 

"Your loss. I wonder when was the last time you got laid?" Hyojun laughed.

"I don't think that concerns you in anyway." Sunghoon says with his cold tone.

"Don't just be a nerd captain." Hyojun laughed. "Ohh speaking of nerds, look who is coming? The Shim Jake."

Sunghoon glanced at the direction where Hyojun was pointing. There he saw the boy who he was curious about since the day they met. He looked at other who was dressed in shirt and jeans. He looked so cuddly that Sunghoon breath hitched. He was just staring and admiring the other.

"What a pretty face." Hyojun said making Sunghoon come back to his senses. 

Shim Jake was pretty, nope in Sunghoon's eyes the most beautiful person he has ever seen.

"Too bad. He is just a cheater who sleeps around for the things he want." Hyojun said making Sunghoon look at him and as in cue Jake looked at them with the same emotionless eyes.

Jake looked at them before locking eyes with Sunghoon for a second. Jake turned back once again, eyes meeting with Sunghoon's before he walked away.

"Why did he turn back to look at you? Do you know him?" 

"No, I don't." Sunghoon kinda lied?

"Good you shouldn't know him too. He is a cheater who sleeps around with everyone. It's better if you don't know him." Hyojun said as frown formed in Sunghoon's face due to his words.