six

"Dad? Why are you here?" Sunghoon looked like he saw a ghost.

"H-hello sir." Jake bowed as a greeting making the older smile at him.

"I heard you fought. Here, let me see your face." Sunghoon's dad step infront of him holding his face and turning right and left to see if there is any bruises.

"I am not hurt dad. I beat him up... I am sorry." Sunghoon lowered his gaze in shame.

"I am glad you were the one to beat him up." Sunghoon's dad said making both of their eyes go wide.

"I would be disappointed if you were beaten up. I am glad you won." Sunghoon's dad winked at him. "And I know you well my son, without reason you won't get angry and hit someone first. So, I guess I am glad that I got complain about you for the first time in my life."

"Ohh my god, dad!! I was scared to death. I thought you'll be disappointed in me." Sunghoon's dad hugged him, "I won't ever be, my boy!"

Jake was envious. He felt jealous watching the love Sunghoon was receiving from his parents. In his case, he was disappointment in the family. He was hated by his parents just because he was gay. His only escape was his brother who is in the US right now. It was hard for Jake when his brother left him here alone.

"Get rest." Sunghoon said softly before entering the office.

---

Sunghoon and his Dad got out of the office. He saw Jake still at the bench sleeping soundly.

"He might have waited for you." Sunghoon's dad smiled at him.

"Can you wait for me dad? I'll wake him up and meet you downstairs." 

"You can come slowly." Sunghoon's dad winked at him making him smile shaking his head.

"He doesn't even know who I am dad." Sunghoon smiled before moving towards the sleeping boy.

"Hey, Jake." He softly woke him up, "Jake."

"Ohh you came. I am sorry I fell asleep." Jake said rubbing his eyes making Sunghoon smile.

"I told you to get rest." Sunghoon sat infront of him.

"How can I when your hand is covered in blood because of me." Jake held Sunghoon's hand before standing.

"It's okay. I can take care of it later." Sunghoon smiled.

"It's not okay. Follow me." Sunghoon was smiling and following him forgetting about his dad waiting for him.