twelve

Jake's dad was now arrested by police. Jay was handling the issue with Jungwon about Jake's dad meanwhile Sunghoon was taking unconcious Jake to the hospital.

"He hasn't ate anything for about like a week. He is too thin and weak. And all those bruises is making it worse." Doctor explained as Sunghoon's heart was churning in pain. He was too dumb to notice the older who looked too thin. 

"You should take care of him very nicely. He should eat properly for the strength. He will wake up soon, you guys don't need to worry about that and who is his guardian?" The doctor asked.

"We. We are his guardian." Jay said as three of them nodded.

"Well then take care of him. Make him eat regularly and love him a lot." With that the doctor left three of them alone with sleeping Jake.

---

"What happened to his father?" Sunghoon asked as he sat on the chair.

"He is arrested and we have enough evidence and witness so, he'll rot in jail." Jungwon said sitting beside Sunghoon.

"I'll kill him." Sunghoon clenched his jaw.

"First let's focus on Jake." Jay sighed as he sat beside Jungwon.

"His smile was so beautiful that I didn't notice the pain in his eyes. I didn't noticed that his eyes never smiled. I am so dumb." Sunghoon held his hair in frustration.

"I thought... you guys know each other for not that long." Jungwon said as Sunghoon cleared his throat.

"I-I have always liked him even when he was with Heeseung." Sunghoon looked away as both of them cracked a disbelief chuckle.

"The Park Sunghoon, captain of hockey team, our star player, was secretly in love with our innocent Jake shim for so long?" Jay emphasized every word making Sunghoon's ear red.

"Stop teasing him hyung." Jungwon said as both of them burst into laughter making Sunghoon go red.

"But we should have known, remember when naeun was being all pretty, trying to tuck her hair behind her ear and doing all that shit infront of Sunghoon hoping to get his attention?" Jay asked as he smiled, "But this smitten fool was busy staring at Jake who was just writing his notes."

"S-stop it. No need to go into details." Sunghoon stood up going towards Jake.

"I am sorry for not being there to protect you from the beginning. I swear I'll protect you, love you and cherish you forever. I am sorry and I love you." Sunghoon leaned to kiss Jake in the forehead.

Jay and Jungwon looked at each other before smiling warmly at the other two.