Wei Ying's Antics Prevail

"Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian," Wen Chao called out, "Since your fiasco yesterday, you two can recite Quintessence of the Wens, first."

"I can not!" I said confidently.

Wen Chao was a bit annoyed, "you cannot? The prominent Twin Jade cannot such a simple task? Such a dishonor to your name."

Before Wen Chao could berate him, Wei Ying spoke up, "Wen Chao, no need to be so rude, he said he cannot, but I will," he smirked.

Jiang Wanyin looked confused, "Wei Wuxian! What are you up to?" He asked angrily in a whisper.

Wei Ying rolled his eyes at him and stepped stretching and flexing his body as a "warm-up" before reciting. Wen Chao was starting to get annoyed but gave him a few seconds before he snapped, "Wei Wuxian!" He yelled interrupting his stretching, "Get on with it!"

Oh how I love Wei Ying's antics. I know we will get punished but Wei Ying is the best when it comes to pissing someone off.

Wei Ying giggled, "Okay, okay! what is the hurry, now listen carefully okay!" he said with a smirk and then began to recite while pacing back and forth with a smile on his face, "Thou shall not kill, fight, or lech, thou shall not shout, wander at night, or sprint."

This time I tried to hold laughter back, while others in the background were also laughing. Wen Chao was getting the clue of what he was saying and was getting angry.

"Thou shall not bully the weak by being strong or teasing others, thou shall not breach laws, thou shall not skip class or leave early, thou shall not sneer, thou shall not sit improperly!" He finally stopped and let out a laugh.

Wen Chao boiled with rage as his face turned red, "Shut up!" he screamed, and stood up from his seat, "Wei Wuxian! How dare you read out loud the Lan's principles her in Qishan!"

Wuxian gasped as if he did not realize he recited the wrong principles and pretending to make a mistake, "Ah?" He whined and was acting cute.

"Do you have a death wish?!"

Wei Ying started hitting his head with the scroll of rules in his hand, "Whoops! It was an accident Wen-"

"Shut up!" Wen Chao sneered and said, "Do you think you can fool me?"

Wei Ying grinned and stretched being all proud of himself and ignoring Wen Chao's rage.

"Servants!" Wen Chao yelled, "Take them to the vegetable garden... To carry the dung!"

Wei Ying stopped in his tracks and removed the smup look from his face and winced, "Wait What?" He muttered, he then turned to me in hesitation giving me an 'oops..' and 'sorry' kind of look.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes. We went to the gardens to work but we did not do our best work.

"Sorry for this again," Wei Ying said, "must stink to do this twice."

"Wei Ying, I was expecting it anyway," I told him, "we better be careful this time, I don't want you in that dungeon."

"Trust me, I don't want to be there either," he said.

We did what we could until we were able to be sent back to our room. I prepared a bath for us and we shared it. After some time, Wei Ying got very cozy on my lap.

"Lan Zhan, will you hold me?" He asked.

"How about we get out and dress and we can cuddle," I suggested.

He nodded. I helped him out and we dried off before getting our night wear on. I laid down on my back and Wei Ying crawled on top of me.

"Much better," he said placed his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, "my Wei Ying," I said, "you fit so comfortably on my lap."

"That is because I was made for your lap," he flirted.

I rolled us over so I was above him, "you dare to tease me?" I asked.

I brushed my lips against the hollow of his temple. I then traced the line of his cheekbone, bring my lips to his just barely touching.

He grew impatient and reached up and pulled me down to him, now my lips against his. I kissed him gently, carefully, but he gripped on to my robes, pulling me harder against him, increasing the the speed and pressure of the kiss. He moaned softly, as his arms circled me.

Our mouths fight warmly, biting his lips, resting my tongue lightly on his teeth, playing in their caverns where the heavy air comes and goes. He bit my lips back, the pain is sweet. As we kissed I could feel him shiver against me like light ripples against water.

I moved my lips down and kissed his shoulder, and his lips were on my skin towards my ear, I tilt my head and after his deep breath out he bites me gently. It doesnt hurt, it only makes me want more.
A groan escaped my throat as he nibbled in my ear.

Already with shallow breaths, my breathing became more heavy. Neither of us wanted to do such a thing as making love at the Wen Sect, but we were paining ourselves to that point. We managed to find it within ourselves to stop making out and get some sleep.

The next day, we all stood in line reciting together. It was a numbing miserable mess. And then, there was the disciple talking about the monster in the cave. Wei Ying and I nodded to each other knowing it is up to us to save everyone later.

Since my leg wasn't broken this time, walking was much easier and painless, "hey Lan Zhan," Wei Ying said to me, "a bitch and a troll make a nice couple huh?"

I smirked, "Wei Ying, mind your words," I teased.

"What, it is true, look over there and you will know what I am talking about," he said pointing at Wen Chao and his mistress, Wang Lingjiao.

I shook my head, "silly boy," I told him.

"What is the story behind those two anyway?" He asked, "do you know?"

"She was a servant that caught his attention. Now she thinks she is all that because she is Wen Chao's lady," I told him, "so the question is, was she a servant or a bed warmer?"

Wei Ying's mouth opened and glanced at the two, "and people say I am a scum for being a son of a servant."

"You are not either, you are a son to a head disciple and second hand, and a well known rogue cultivator whose mother is a legendary immortal," I told him.

He smiled at me, "I love you, you know that," he told me.

"Mm, I love you, Wei Ying," I said, "let's not show the way with a talisman just yet."

He nodded as we searched the area more. We knew we were close to the cave but we questioned to help or not.