Aftermath

~*Mature Content in Chapter*~

After some time, I started to feel better, especially hearing the news that Jin Guangyao and Su She have been executed by Chifeng-Zun. Wei Ying, on the other hand, he was still the same, hurt and lost in his thoughts. I stayed with him day and night. I let him cry if he needed, I let him sleep, I did have to convince him to eat but he was trying.

Shijie and Huan-Ge have stopped in daily to check on us, especially Wei Ying. Shijie said he will come around eventually but it will take time. He didn't remember his experience from his past life, but is still hurt about it all.

Who wouldn't be? He was framed. He gave up everything for his family and they threw him aside or died. He was injured by Zidian for a lame excuse. He was blamed for the death of Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu back then and he even blamed himself. He was blamed this time for her death and he wasn't even aware of it until his so called sworn brother took him.

Speaking of him, Wei Ying gave up his golden core for that boy. He was betrayed by Wanyin in the end too. Kicked out of Yunmeng, and blamed so many times. Jiang Wanyin ruined Wei Ying's mental state. Then Su She and Jin Guangyao came along and framed him for killing Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. He was blamed for his Shijie's death and in the end, he was driven to suicide.

He couldn't even hear me out. I begged him to come back, to come to me. He did not hear me, and when I finally got his attention, he was dangling from the cliff. He begged me to let him go. I couldn't let him go. I lost him when Wanyin took his sword the the cliff side. He smiled up at us as he fell...he SMILED! Like he was glad it was over.

He didn't deserve any of it. Then I too had to suffer just standing by as Shufu and the elders couldn't listen to my words or sit for five minutes for me to explain. I was punished numerous times, scolded, knelt, written, secluded and whipped. I gave up in the end because I couldn't live without him; I couldn't live without Wei Ying.

I lay with him here now in our bed, letting him snuggle close to me. He was on top of me, his face was buried in the crook of my neck. His arms wrapped around my chest and to my back. His legs were between mine. My left hand, fingers tangled in his soft silklike hair, scratching circles softly at his scalp. My other hand, was on the small of his back. It rubbed back and forth from his waist to his back and back to his waist.

I hummed Wangxian, softly into his ear. He let out a comfortable sigh as it was a sign that he was doing okay. It was also a reaction to my touch of course. I don't know how long we laid there, but it was a majority of the day. We laid like that most days at the moment. As we laid there, I would occasionally plant a kiss on his temple or his cheek. I even would take his hand and bring it to my lips and kiss his hand, or just place his hand on my face to let him know that I was there. I wasn't going anywhere without him and I wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"I love you, Lan Zhan," he whispered. I could feel his warm breath hit the skin of my neck as he spoke, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"I love you, Wei Ying," I whispered back to him.

I felt his lips soon press against my neck, causing another shiver to run down my body. He moved his lips to a spot on my neck that was my sweet spot. I tilted my head to the side giving him more access. He placed small butterfly kisses to my neck then his tongue swirled around and his teeth nibbled at my flesh. He licked, bit and sucked until a bite mark was formed. I let out a moan to the pleasure that he was giving me.

As he was busy with my neck, he adjusted his lower body so he put more pressure on my lower region. The pressure felt good, and a sudden roll of his hips caused more pleasure to be sent through me, causing a groan to escape. His left hand slowly moved down my chest and untied my sash to my robes. Rolling his hips again, I groaned as he opened my robes.

His lips started to trail down my chest stopping at my nipples. He put one in his mouth, sucked and flicked his tongue. The sensation was amazing. Normally I was the one to send pleasure his way, he was sending it back to me.

"A'Ying....Are you....sure?" I asked, "to have sex...I mean."

"I. Am. Sure." He said a word then a kiss then another word. He moved further down my body to my abs, "I am pleasuring you first. You deserve it. You pleasure me all the time. I want to give back."

He smiled up at me and then trailed his tongue around the muscles on my abdomen. He swirled his tongue around my navel and trailed down my v-line. Reaching my bottoms, he removed them and pulled my cock out.

"Still so big," he said happily as he held it in his hand.

He put the tip between his thumb and pointer finger and started to rub and gently squeeze. I growled at the pleasure, but not liking the tease. He might be able to tolerate it but not me, but I tried to hold still as much as possible.

He put me in his mouth and swirled his tongue around the top. His tongue grazed pasted the small slit at the top and his teeth brushed gently across.

"A'Ying!" I growled again jerking my hips forward.

He pushed me deep into his throat and slowly pulled it out of his mouth. I was so distracted by the feeling I didn't even realize he took his robes off. He soon stopped causing me to look at him. He straddled my lap and took my hand to his his opening. He was already wet and waiting for me. With time to wait, he grabbed me again in his hand and set myself to him. He then pushed down slowly and I had soon been consumed by his warmth. Grabbing his hips, I helped him move up and down.

As he was moving I grabbed hold of his cock and started to stroke him. He moaned louder. I realized we didn't put privacy talisman up this time so I quickly tossed some before we got more wild.

"Lan Zhan, you take me, you can go faster," he begged and pleaded.

He got off me and on all fours. I pushed myself in quickly and started to move fast as he liked it. Fast as I liked it. Pushing in deep hitting his sweet spot over and over.

"There!" He groaned, "harder!"

With that I leaned over him and wrapped my arms around his waist and started to slam myself hard and fast into him. He moaned and groaned in harmony. It was the best feeling. I released my seed into him and pulled out as I was doing so, getting it all over us backside.

My hand was on his cock stroking him fast as he let his cum go. I milked every last drop of him. I pulled out only to flip him to his back and go for another round.

He wrapped his legs around my waste as I moved causing me to go deep. As I was so deep, I kept myself deep inside and started rolling and grinding my hips. He was getting to worked up by my teasing.

"Just fuck me!" He yelled, "I want it hard!" He groaned.

I laughed and started moving hard and fast again. We released after a few thrusts. He begged for more rounds. I wasn't about to turn him down at all. I was up to go as much as he wanted. I loved it as it is, and I love him, so I could do this whenever and wherever. He may object to that a little but still. I won't turn town a nice time with my Wei Ying.