Línghún (Soul)

I was in the library of A'Ying's workshop as he worked. I wanted to know what kind of books he had specifically. A good amount of them I haven't heard of before. Some of them were basic book and scrolls about simple magic and cultivation that almost all cultivators should know.

A'Ying had plans to make Yanli a new weapon, a whip of some sort. It would make sense for her to have one. She should have Zidian if I were to give it to anyone. She would be more responsible with it. The whip is to help fight and defend just like her fan and wind cultivation. A whip is not meant to be used unruly and for bullying others.

I hate that A'Ying knows what Zidian looks like, feels like, sounds like. He has experienced that whip since he was a child. Wanyin used it on him recently, speaking of, he used A'Ying's biggest fear against him, dogs. He knows just how much A'Ying fears them, he has every right to fear them, he was chased and tortured by them as a child. I don't know if Wanyin knows the whole story as to why he is afraid of dogs but I do not care if he doesn't know, he shouldn't use them to his advantage, tease him or bully A'Ying at all about it.

I took some time from reading to check on A'Ying. When he saw me standing in the doorway, he motioned me over.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, I have something for you, it will be helpful between us," he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

He handed me a bracelet that had a white stone on top. It was simple but elegant.

"They are called, Línghún (Soul) Bracelets. I made one for myself as well, but the stone will blink red and the metal will become warm if the other is in danger. If the stone stays red, that means the others life is in real danger. If the stone fades black, the person is dead. There is also a tracking talisman on them. With just some spiritual energy to activate it each time and it will lead you to me. It is something that will be helpful because we fear to be apart but this can help us get a piece of mind," he explained.

 It is something that will be helpful because we fear to be apart but this can help us get a piece of mind," he explained

((The Línghún (Soul) Bracelet Wei Ying created for the two of them))

I looked at the bracelet then at him and smiled, "it's beautiful, and I love it. I am happy you made it," I told him.

He smiled back and kissed me on the cheek, "I should get back to Shijie's weapon."

"Do you want to stop and eat something first, it is lunch time?" I asked.

He thought for a minute, "yeah, I am a bit hungry," he said.

I chuckled, "let's go eat then," I said taking his hand and led him to the dining hall.

We sat with Shufu, Shijie, and Xiongzhang, the normal group of people we eat with. We ate in silence as the rule, and after we ate we talked for a bit.

"How are you feeling today, A'Xian," xiongzhang asked.