Distractions

~*Mature Content in this Chapter*~

We actually managed to get Fengmian to agree to use Wanyin as bait to get the real culprit. We also bargained, stating that if he helped, he can chose to have his powers forever sealed, core removed, or remove title. There were multiple options. Wanyin agreed to seal his powers and remove title. He will be confined to Lotus Pier as well having someone watch over him at all times. If he can make up for his sins, he can have his abilities back but he cannot have his title back ever again. Even with that, Wanyin agreed.

We were all waiting for the news that the culprit was caught. A'Ying and Shijie stayed by my brother and me for the time being. Wei Ying and I were in Jingshi relaxing for a while. His wounds have healed and he was getting bored of being stuck in Cloud Recesses. He was someone who likes to wander. I told him once we find out the truth we can go night hunt for a few days.

"A'Zhan, can we at least play around then?" He asked, "we haven't done anything since I got injured. I need you right now."

I laughed putting privacy talisman all over Jingshi and went over to him. When I got to the bed, Wei Ying reached for me, putting his warm hand on the back of my neck, lifting his lips to mine. We started  kissing lightly at first, then more urgently, my tongue in his mouth. His tongue fluttered against mine. My hands tangled deep in the softness of his hair. I pulled him against me more as he nibbled at my chin, my ear, and tracing his fingertips around my face.

He whispering, "You feel so good. It's been so long."

I chuckled knowing where this was going, "It's been a little while," I said agreeing to what he wanted. I of course, wanted it too, it has been a while and it is a nice distraction from everything happening. 

He slipped further down the bed and  removed my sash to my robes. He had me sit so he was in control, on top.

He brushed the length of my cock with his palm before taking it in his mouth. I let out a soft groan, eyes shut, thinking about how unbelievably good it felt.

"Look at me," A'Ying whispered as he gave a throaty moan and rolled her mouth from base to tip.

I looked down at him and saw that he had his eyes locked on mine. He opened his mouth, hollowed his cheeks, and slid all the way down, deep in his throat. I bucked my hips causing me to go deeper in and making him choke. He was okay but it created extra saliva for aid.

"What?" He asked moving to his knees.

"Shh," I said, pulling him up so we were face-to-face again.

I slid my hands between his legs, I pushed him to lay down and removed his robes as well. I crawled between his leg and spread his legs wide open easing two fingers deep inside him. Wei Ying kept his eyes open to keep eye contact with mine, our lips so close as he moaned into my mouth, taking in my finger pressing on his prostate.

I jabbed him fast on his prostate again.
In response, he wraps his hand around my wrist and pulling on the bed sheets at the torture.

I kissed him down his body, nibbling at his neck, his chest, and went to his rim were I was fingering him and let my tongue join pushing him to the edge. I could feel how hard it was for Wei Ying, his hips could barely stay put for a second.

Wei Ying started to feel dizzy from the constant orgasm denials. Defeatedly, he slumps down on the bed even further over only to be spread out like a meal.

I removed my fingers as he nuzzled against me, his lips on on neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to my earlobe.

Before he could fully recover, I slipped inside of him. After the first thrust I froze in place just to tease him. I kissed him, he had one hand on my shoulder, the other slowly stroking my back, from the nape of my neck to the base of my spine.