𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"Ugh" I mumbled lifting my head off of glock's lap. "My damn ear hurt" I mumbled.

I was so unsure on how we got in this position but we both was two horrible sleepers.

"Lay down Naomi" I heard him speak, I looked down at my Apple Watch seeing it was 3am making me sigh before grabbing my phone seeing multiple missed texts and calls from my auntie .

"Shit" I mumbled.

"Naomiii you doing too much!" Glock spoke rubbing his eyes, I waved him off before calling my auntie's phone.

"Naomi where the fuck you at?" My auntie spoke answering on the first ring. "Glock's house..." I mumbled.

"Well tell Glock y'all better have fun before he drop ya ass off in the morning because you will not see him for two weeks and that phone is mine Naomi ya ass is grass!" She ranted before the line went silent.

I snacked my lips before getting in the bed with Glock laying next to him. "What she say? Why you smacking ya lips?" Glock spoke putting his arm around me.

"She basically said I'm on punishment for two weeks" I responded. "Damn"

I sat up a bit before getting ontop of Glock laying on his chest comfortably, in all honesty I was comfortable with Glock I don't know why I'm guessing it's because I had been knowing him for a while.

"Scoot down a little" He mumbled In a raspy tone throwing his arms over his face.

I moved down before letting my hands go behind his back laying my head on his stomach as he laid peacefully.

"Your penis made my ear hurt" I spoke making Glock laugh a little. "Bro shut the fuck up" He laughed.

"I'm serious" I laughed.

Feeling hands run through my hair I got quiet loving the feeling he was giving my head, I let out a sigh before closing my eyes feeling him take my hair out the ponytail .

"What if I yanked ya shit" Glock chuckled softly tugging at my hair that was now all over my head. "Don't do that shit" I spoke.

"... Ya ass so light weight" He spoke shaking his head.

Ignoring him I closed my eyes trying to fall as sleep as I felt him running his fingers down my back. "Boy go to sleep" I spoke.

"So what we doing this for? We just doing this to be friends? Let me know something so I can act accordingly Kareem" I spoke hearing him laugh softly.

"You say my name so soft... but you let me know I'll be all in but it's you that got me questioning it" He shrugged.

"We'll see" I mumbled.

Not being able to go to sleep I sighed standing up sitting on his lap as he laid down . "You can't sleep?" He asked.

"Nope" I shook my head.
"Come on" He spoke standing up.

I stood up as he did the same throwing his arms around me navigating me out of the room into the kitchen.

"Ewww" I spoke hearing moans. "Bro that's my brother and his girl" He laughed.

"Need to get a room" I gagged.
"Childish ass" He laughed.

I sat at the bar watching him go in the refrigerator pulling out foods, I laid my head on the bar watching him move around in the kitchen.

"Jahmari!" We heard before his mother came out the room beating on a room door. "Better get this bitch out my house!" She yelled making me laugh a little.

"Don't laugh she about to put yo ass house out to laugh" Glock straight faced . "Tuh me and yo mama go back like throwbacks she love her some Naomi" I waved him off.

I been knowing his mother from back in the day she'd always come to my auntie's house parties and I don't know why but she loved me so much.

"Mama! Stop!" His brother yelled as some girl hurried out the room . "You stop being so fucking loud in my house and go to a hotel how about that!" She yelled slamming her room door.

"Mmm yo mama kind of mean" I laughed .

"She just a black mama" He shrugged sliding a bowl my way making me look in it to see Cajun pasta . "Now let's see if your mom can cook" I spoke.

"She can hell you mean" He defended.

I grabbed the fork twisting the pasta before putting it in my mouth scrunching my face. "This shit disgusting" I gagged.

"Ight li ass girl" he mugged.

"I'm playing it's actually good" I laughed.

-

"Bye Glock" I sighed getting out the car. "Bye li' one I'll see you In two weeks" He laughed.

I sent him a middle finger before walking up to my door going inside hearing two loud voices I rolled my eyes .

"Naomi... bring me that phone!" My auntie yelled.

Rolling my eyes I walked towards her room placing my phone in her hand. "Apple Watch? AirPods? MacBook give me that I'm not playing you got me fucked up! You could've atleast let me know you was gone for the night!" She fussed.

"Auntie.. I was drunk" I defended.

My auntie sent me a straight face before snatching my phone rolling her eyes, sometimes I wish my auntie wasn't as strict as she was because she mad so mean when I did something she didn't like.

"Bring me that shit!" She yelled throwing my phone to the side.

I left out of her room grabbing my things off my bed before going back inside of her room dropping it on the bed.

"Hey Naomi" James, her boyfriend spoke.

I looked at him before leaving out her room going inside mines turning on the tv.

I definitely should've stayed with Glock, now I have to be in this house miserable for two weeks because I got a little too drunk like wow.

It was making me more mad because she knew it was a slight mistake .

I swear these two weeks better go quickly .