Chapter Eleven - Freeda (pt.2)

Before I left for the castle with Keiji, we had a little time to relax. I mean, I did JUST land from a crashed helicopter. It was pretty cray-cray that I was even still alive. After I was alone in the living room, I grabbed Freeda and propped her up on the side of the couch.

"Freeda... You will not believe what has happened so far! It was really scary... but it was for the better!"

"After our first night on Sara Island, Ranmaru said that he was going to go ask the people who look like us if they know anything. After playing the worst game in the world (uno) for hours, Ranmaru came back and said that there was no information to be found, and that we would have to ask someone else. Before we did that however, I needed new clothes. At the clothing store there was sadly no clothes that were tall enough for me... except for one."

"Yes, I had to wear a maid dress. After we bought it we picked up Alice and headed toward the strangers apartment... or so I thought it was a stranger. We opened up the door an it was Safalin! Not a fake.. It was the real deal. We chatted a bit before it revealed xe couldn't release any information and we had to go to Joemama69's house."

"Joemama69 made us play a sick game. The floor was a big wheel and so when a button was pressed it would automatically select either me, Alice, or Joemama69. Whoever it landed on was safe and could as a question. You could also back out at any time, but if you do so outside of a turn where you haven't asked a question then you'd be punished."

"Alice betrayed me and left before Joemama69 could ask his question. This led me to being punished. I got more maid dresses from Joemama69... Even though that sounds terrible, it was the best thing that happened. I then went through the second and worst stage of the punishment, which was walking the plant. Even the name sounds terrifying. After that I had to fly a helicopter off the island and never come back. It sounds bad, but nothing could be worse than walking the plant."

"After listening to someone who sounded like Ranger (but wasn't Ranger) sing All Star by Smash Mouth on repeat, the helicopter ran out of fuel and I crashed. I then awake in  a comfortable bed when a sweet little boy named Gin was watching over me. He brought in his father Keiji and we chatted for a while."

"Keiji offered me a position at the Castle of Egbenedia where I could study and work as a househusband. I accepted gratefully and here we are now... Soon I'll be at the castle- at my new life. I don't know where Alice went, maybe he is still on the island... but that doesn't matter. I've got a whole new life ahead of me as a househusband for Egbenedia's Royalty, and I'm not looking back."

I heard a shout come from the other room. "Kai, it's time to go! Are you ready for your new life?" In the middle of its' sentence piss hair walked into the room. I just met these people- Keiji and Gin, I mean- but they were both so nice. I'm glad they found me, or I would be homeless in the capital of Ebenedia right now. I nodded my head and stood up, and we left for the castle.