Chapter Nineteen - Dance Party

I nodded my head, implicating that Alice could stay in my room.

"Look guys, I gotta go. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I'm tired. See you guys in the morning!" Reko said as she stood up to leave.

"Mwahaha! See you in the morning, dear sister! Sleep well, and let me bite!" Alice shouted after her. Reko laughed and closed the door behind her as I politely waved. I'm sure that 'let me bite' is an inside joke, but I thought it would be interesting to hear the story.

"'Let me bite'? Is that an inside joke, Alice?" I asked.

"MWAHAHAHA! You are indeed correct, Kai Satou! Yes, it was a tragic story that led up to what we now call 'an inside joke'," Alice said. I was very intrigued by the 'tragic story' part, so I asked him about it.

"Well, it all started when we were little... It was time to go nini, (pronounced nigh-nigh ):< ) and I was tucking my dear younger sister Reko into bed. 'Do not let the bed bugs bite!' I shouted at her, but I believe she was mad at me. 'You're a bug,' she told me. 'I do not bite!' I shouted, as I teased her, creeping up to her like a bug would do. 'Get away from my bed, bug!' She shouted jokingly. I mwahaha'd and responded 'If I am a bug, then this is my bed!' I shouted with a smile on my face and tickled her. Although we are not too far away in age, I have always been and acted like a big brother to Reko."

"Alice the bug, that was quite the interesting story." I told him. He quickly got distracted with the radio on my bedside table. "Alice, do not-"

I tried to warn him. Just then, the radio started speaking.

"Hello, dear listeners. This is DJ Gashu, and I'm coming at you with another hit song. 'Creep by Rio the Ranger 3', I hope you all enjoy!" The static of the radio started playing a warbled cover of Creep by Radiohead, sung by someone who sounded like Ranger but wasn't. This singer was Rio, he was the 3rd Ranger. Not my brother, Rio Ranger. Though I found it odd that the DJ sounded and had the same name as Gashu, as well as the singer being someone who sounded and had a similar name to my brother, I shrugged it off. It definitely wasn't them, that's for sure.

"Oh, oh OH!!" Alice shouted. "This is indeed my favorite song! And it is by my favorite artist! Well, other than Reko, that is."

I laughed as Alice started to sing passionately.

"BUT I AM A CREEP, I AM A WEIRDO!!"

....If you could call it singing. It was more like- he was shouting the words like a chant. He did sound rather passionate however, so I have to give him that. Just then, we got a knock on our door. Alice did not hear it, but I ran over to the door and opened it to find....

Reko, Nao, Professor Mishima, Gin (who was still here for who knows what reason), Kanna, and the weakling boy who I saw as I entered Kanna's room on the day we met. Nao cleared her throat. "Creep?! By Rio the Ranger 3?! We love that song!!"

"Can Kanna and others come inside?" Kanna asked. I nervously welcomed them all inside.

Reko ran over to the stereo and turned the music up more before the chorus started again. Soon enough, my eardrums were filled with a chorus of my friends + fashion icon beanie boy (/sarc) yelling the chorus.

"BUT I'M A CREEP!!!!!! I'M A WEIRDO!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HEEEREEEE!!?!?!?!?!?!??!? I DON'T BELONG HEREEEEEEE!!!!!!"

I sighed and sat on my bed. I can't believe the castle was EMO>!?!?!!@??1??!?1/ I don't belong here, do I.....

The song ended soon and DJ Gashu spoke once again. "And that was Creep by Rio the Ranger 3! Next up, we have a request from Kazumi Mishima, Baby by Rio the Ranger 3!!"