Chapter 53: Vibrations

I lay in bed tossing and turning unable to sleep, for some reason it was unusually warm this autumn night, I could feel a drip of sweat drop down to my cheek causing me to throw the blanket to the ground. I couldn't sleep, I open my eyes and stare up at the ceiling. I bring my fingers to my lips as I trace every inch of it thinking about him touching mine, this did not help with how hot I was already feeling.

It had been two weeks since that kiss, that kiss... Suddenly I hear footsteps outside my door causing me to sit up. I stare at the door intently feeling anxious at what was approaching.

The footsteps stop right in front of my door, I could feel my heartbeat faster and faster, when suddenly the door swings open, it hit the wall causing a thud that I'm sure Narcissa would be able to hear.

"Draco" I breathe. As I stare at him intently as he slowly walks inside, closing the door behind him with a flick of his wand. He begins moving closer to the bed.

"Stop" I whisper, causing him to stop in front of my bed, I couldn't help but admire his body standing in front of me... shirtless. He catches me staring, causing a smile to form on his face.

"Something tells me you don't want me to stop" he says as climbs forwards towards me on the bed.

I start breathing faster as his green apple scent gets stronger, and his lips are closer to mine. I feel myself losing the little self control I had and giving in as I close my eyes, letting him have me.

As soon as I feel his hands grab my waist, and his lips move in, I quickly snap out of it and hold out my arm to stop him.

"No stop we can't keep sneaking around like this, if anyone found out or even suspected." I whisper before he interrupts me

"Do you really want me to stop?" he says as his hands slowly move down my hips to my thighs. My breathing gets faster again as I roll my head back yearning for his body to be on mine.

"Say you want me to stop and I will" he breathes as his hands begin moving around my thighs and moving closer in between my legs.

"I.. I... want...I want" I stumble, as he brings his lips close enough that they are just barely touching mine, his breathing begins to get faster.

"Maybe I need to remind you how good it was last time" he whispers into my mouth as his hands slip over my underwear.

I gasp, causing me to wake up on the cold wooden floorboards of my very empty room.

As I slowly gain consciousness to my grim reality, I cover my face with the blanket, almost embarrassed of the dream I just had, I don't know why I would feel embarrassed now when I had been dreaming the same dream everyday since we had shared that kiss. However today I felt even more stupid than I had the day I allowed myself to give into my urges.

How could I think that a kiss would suddenly make him remember everything we had, the long intense painful love story we both shared just from a single kiss, or at the very least how could I think a single kiss would make a death eater fall for a mud blood in one night. There is something between us, that is clear now after that night, I know he feels it, but I don't know if that's enough for me to get what I once had. I needed to stop being delusional and accept that my Slytherin prince... no longer exists.

All that's left is a cold broken boy, who despises my existence, even more so after that kiss, he has successfully managed to completely avoid me for the last two weeks, the house is big enough for two people to exist in it without seeing each other. I suppose this is the best scenario I could have hoped for, us pretending that the kiss didn't happen and never speaking again.