Chapter 25: The Agreement

I burst through the door to find him sitting on the desk waiting for me, I locked the door with my wand as I stepped in, staring back at him. He looks at me with a smirk on his face, "you are late" he says smugly, I hurry to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him immediately, instantly feeling that feeling of electricity between us. He pushes me off and stares down at me.

"Take off your dress and throw it on the ground" he growls. I loved it when he was mean.

I take off my dress and throw it down, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

He stares at me intently, looking me up and down, admiring me, he grabs my hair and pulls on it bring my face up to look at him, "say you are mine" he growls.

I didn't want to admit it to him or even to myself, but I was his, I always was his.

"I'm yours" I whisper to him.

"I want you to get on top of me" he demands coldly.

I climb on top of him as we lay down, unbuttoning his shirt as I make my way up to his face. I make my way to his lips and my thighs straddle on to his crotch. I start kissing him hard and aggressively, he pulls on my hair which drives me crazy, and bite on his lip making him moan. I begin grinding on him as we kiss making him gasp and grip onto my thighs. I felt him get hard as I pressed against him.

I begin moving my lips down to his neck, sucking on it eagerly as I unbuckle his pants, I move my lips back to his, and his hands cup my face firmly.

Then with ease he flips us over so that he is on top of me, he bends down to kiss me as he takes off my underwear slowly, as he pulls my underwear off he keeps glancing back at my face to make sure I wanted him to keep going, after pulling down his pants he bends back down and continues to kiss me while pressing up in between thighs spreading my legs apart, my body was tingling and the feeling of him rubbing against me, it felt amazing, I wanted more I want him.

He whispers into my ear, "are you sure?" this caught me off guard, he was being so dominant and aggressive before, why did he suddenly become so caring in this moment, I wanted him to take me and do whatever he wanted with me.

"Please don't stop" I whine back.

His lips met mine again when I feel him push hard against me and enter me. This feeling was unlike anything I have ever experienced, my insides were throbbing and yearning for more. I couldn't help but moan loudly, and he was breathing heavily groaning as we moved together.

Draco's POV

Her strawberry scented hair was driving me crazy, the way she felt when I was inside her, and the way our bodies moved together made me forget everything waiting for me outside of this room, I needed her. I couldn't help myself anymore, it felt so good, I gripped so hard onto the desk I thought I would break it as I finished.

I fell on top of her, both of breathing heavily, my mind was hazy, I thought I might pass out. I get up and look down at her, she was fully naked and so beautiful, probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

We got off the table, I grabbed my wand and flicked at our clothes to get dress quickly.

"I see you must do this often if you have a spell for getting dress that quick" she says sitting on the desk.

"I suppose you wouldn't need it considering you have been with muggles" I reply walking over to her.

"I lied" she says looking down.

"about what?" I ask confused.

"about losing my virginity over the summer, I wanted to piss you off" she says looking down

"This was your first time?" I ask suspiciously.

"Calm down its really not a big deal, it's not like you will be my last" she says dryly. Making my jaw clench.

"Why did you come here?" I ask curiously, moving closer to her.

"Are you serious? Did you forget about how you threatened me 2 hours ago?" She sneers crossing her arms

"I didn't ask you to kiss me" I say standing over her with a smirk on my face

"Oh, were you hoping to have nice conversation instead?" she says smirking back up at me.

"I'm just surprised you took a break from your perfect little world princess" I say to her smugly, making her face drop.

She goes silent for a moment, did I hurt her feelings? I thought.

"Draco, was it me that you smelt in that Amortentia" she finally says looking up at me.

"Does it matter if I did?" I say bluntly

"No" she says looking down

"I have to go" I say turning away.

"Where do you have to go at this time of the night, where do you always go this late?" she asks suspiciously.

"The room of requirement" I say hesitantly

"What are you doing in there?" she asks, her voice full of concern.

"Look Murph, if you want to make this a regular thing, you will need to follow some rules, rule number 1, no more talking and asking questions about each other's lives, especially because we don't want to know the answer to it. Rule number 2 when I need you in this room, you must drop everything to be here, and rule number 3, you can no longer let that Zabini touch you ever again. Can you follow these rules?" I ask firmly.

She goes silent for a moment, almost as though she was rethinking this whole arrangement, then finally says "Does that mean I'm allowed to let other guys touch me" she says with a cheeky smile. My jaw clenches as I glare back at her.

"I'm obviously kidding" she says with a smirk

"Good" I say to her smugly.

She rolls her eyes and leaves the room, before looking back at me with those big brown eyes, I knew this was dangerous.

Making my way back to the room of requirement, I felt somewhat relieved knowing I had her again, yet conflicted on my task. Now it scared me, not only because of the act I would eventually have to commit but because of how Murph would look at me when she finds out.

When she finds out I must kill Dumbledore.