𝟥 | mademoiselle

you pompous liar i didn't steal your id !

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ hottie ] - [ brockhampton ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ hottie ] - [ brockhampton ]
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

           𝓞ne week later...,

    Needless to say—no I didn't go to the concert, and it's okay! Everyone had a good time! Tyler sure as hell was thankful that I refused the offer, the rest of the gang however, well.. they weren't very happy at first, and I get where the wrath is coming from, they did hope for this day to come for the longest time and they were hopeful that I'd be there, I get it; But after hearing my sob story of an excuse that Tyler would be a more worthy volunteer for the concert, they settled down and forgave me.

     They all had tickets for the main level of the concert, it wasn't the best place but definitely isn't the worst either—Apparently Abby even got the opportunity to touch Taeyoung's leg when he was lowered down in a bird cage? Good for her I guess? The rest of them didn't have much luck talking to the 4town members unfortunately, but nonetheless they were elated to even get to hear their music live and that's all that matters.

    It's a win-win if you asked me, I got to study more for today's final—in which I shared with Tyler, it's the last day of school and I'm having my economics final with one of my friends.

"Please tell me you did the econ homework Y/n!"

Tyler's seat was a foot apart, the final is about to begin—I scoffed at his begs, "It's the last day of school Tyler. We're literally taking the final right now."

His reaction was priceless when he realized what was going on, sitting there dumbstruck he's unable to form any coherent replies—and a few moments after the misfortune event Ms. Crawford is already passing out the deathly paper that will determine our final grade for our future.

       As soon as my eyes scanned the questions on the first page I was confident that I'll ace this, the room was silent only the sound of scribbling on desks is heard—Curiously I glanced up at Tyler who's shaking vigorously, probably still in shock that he didn't study at all and will ruin his parents reputation—is it bad I kinda find that funny? No I shouldn't be mentally laughing, Tyler is our friend! I'll make a mental note to let the girls know later to cheer him up.

     I'm nearing the end of the test paper alas, but out of nowhere the silence was disrupted by deafening screams in the hallway—it even sounds like a herd of horses galloping, should this be a warning? Is there a school shooter? For heaven's sake this is Canada. I remained in my seat but the rest of the class was too eager and stood up to peak out of the door, Ms. Crawford is yelling for her life for them to sit back down since there's still a hefty thirty minutes left in class being wasted on whatever the hell is happening out there.