𝟥𝟥 | déjà vu

— why does this always happen with you ?!

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ saw you in a dream ] - [ the japanese house ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ saw you in a dream ] - [ the japanese house ]
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

      ζ ┊𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ෞ ༄

༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ ʚ ★ ɞ

          "Tu as fini ta thèse?" Celine asked, her nose scrunched as she very childishly bumped into me—I lost balance wobbling for a good two seconds but continued walking.

    I scoffed, "Oui, tu l'as fait?" Of course I finished my thesis, I threw the same question back to her knowing very well why she even bothered asking in the first place, her hazel eyes shimmered knowingly. The freckles on her nose more prominent under the cool toned street lights.

  "Bien sûr que non! Prête-moi lundi, ouias?" I heaved a sigh, smiling at her.

  "Okay I will, See you on Monday." I playfully rolled my eyes.

  She raised a brow, "You know Y/n, for a short amount of time. Your French improved a lot! Look at you being a natural Parisian!" Her thick French accent coated her words, and I giggled at her compliment.

   "Merci!" And with that she waved goodbye and skipped to the opposite direction as she headed home,

    Squandering the streets of France; I ambled back to my dorm, the cool breeze of March hugged my skin—Now that she mentioned it, It really has been that long; somehow it only felt like yesterday that I was in that airport hoping for him to show up.

  He never did.

     I try not to beat myself over it, but it's hard when you see headlines of 4town in every corner, every city, world wide; I couldn't escape them—It leaves such a bittersweet after taste on the tip of my tongue, Of course I miss them! I talk to them through face time from here and there, But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intensely staring at the small rectangular screen trying to see a peek of him in the background. He was never in those calls. It's as if he was a figment of my imagination, someone that I saw in a dream.

   Mei mei, Priya, Abby, Miriam, and Tyler still keeps in touch—Apparently after what? Eons? Tyler finally decided to ask Mei out, in the middle of their Psychology class. She wasn't very pleased with the grand gesture. Long story short. His ear was aching for days! after being pulled out of the class Mei-mei style. After all that tho, Mei finally caved in. I knew it was gonna happen! It's just kinda rude that I wasn't there to witnessed it! Priya even joked about how It was me keeping them apart. She thought she was so funny!