𝟣𝟨 | midnight rendevous

— i just want to go somewhere where nobody knows my name .
— to... walmart ?

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ moonlight ] - [ chase atlantic ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ moonlight ] - [ chase atlantic ]
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

"𝓨/n! Please.. I'm begging you to get her away from me!" Half lidded I observed a cat and dog chasing each other circling around the couch—the other 4town members seems to be finding entertainment out of Tae's sufferings.

"Abby enough. I still can't believe you switched up the story like that." My tone dripped of exasperation, and utter disappointment, I wasn't surprised. This was something Abby would totally do. 100%. So if you asked me who I'm siding on with this situation—it's gonna have to be with Team Tae.

"My memory was hazy, it wasn't even that different. I forgo—"

"HOW DO YOU JUST FORGET BITING SOMEONE!" Tae halts from prancing, he breathes heavily rolling up his pants another time to show us the markings that Abby left. My face scrunched up involuntarily, everyone wincing at the sight.

"There's no way... that has to be rabies." Jesse snorted out causing T's shoulders to tremble from suppressing his laughter—The dove-loving boy overheard; he wasn't too happy and shot them an accusing look.

We're currently back at T's penthouse—my friends (not including Abby) has been pretty chill surprisingly with getting to know the boys. They were hysteric earlier but now they've settled down.

    I smiled to myself taking a sip from my carbonated drink, it looks like Mei is giving fashion advice to Robaire and he's just nodding attentively. Miriam acts all calm but I know every vein in her body is flowing with adrenaline as T endlessly talks about his passion for skateboarding—Priya is.. oh god, she brought her Nightfall book with her and she's eagerly recommending it to Jesse like a crazed salesperson. You can see him just being respectful about it. Abby is... I think we've seen enough of Abby and Tae. Then lastly Tyler and Z are playing an intense game of Tekken on T's playstation. He looks so competitive—Z I mean, I'm just glad he isn't being a cold jerk to Tyler. So pretty much, tonight has been summed up to everything going right except the minor issue with Abby and Tae. Let's worry about that later.

My uncle is knocked asleep in his room—I guess all that managing really drained him.

I flinched feeling a soft pat on my shoulder, craning my head I saw Robaire handing out a small delicate pink shopping bag, I raised my brow in confusion.

"Un cadeau pour une belle fille."

  "Is this the part where I just nod and pretend I understood what you just said." My body now facing his direction, I sat criss cross from my seat and he welcomed himself next to me. His forest orbs gleamed.