𝟣𝟤 | unannounced flight

y/n sit next to me .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ nobody like u ] - [ 4*town ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ nobody like u ] - [ 4*town ]
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

"𝓨ou're never not on my mind oh my oh my."

I sit here impatiently waiting for the boys to finalize a few touches into the acoustic version of the song, T promised to find my phone with me, and after this recording I'm going to remind him, but for now I bask in the glory of hearing their heaven sent voices harmonizing in sync—I never understood the hype until today. I get to hear them singing raw with no distortion or tweaks no nothing, Not gonna lie. They sound stupendous. This has got to be the better version of Nobody Like U—I'd tell my friends about it but I'm pretty sure I'm not suppose to do that. That's how good it is!

"And that's a wrap!" Alas the long awaited approval from my uncle.

"Finally!" Tae whooped being the first one out of the recording studio, I hastily stood up to greet the others.

As usual Aaron Z struts past me with his infamous eye rolls.

Whatever, he can do whatever he wants that makes him feel better about himself. My eyes wanders on Robaire who's just about to leave the room as well—The earring.

I don't want to prod too much about it, but it's so tempting to talk to him about it. It just seems so incredulous—but in a good way of course! That Robaire was my cliché of a 'prince charming' as one calls it.

"Y/n are you ready?" Snapping back to reality, T clapped his hands on my field of vision. Blinking a few times I hummed in confusion.

"Oh right, Yeah I was waiting for you. Let's find my phone." Mindlessly I grabbed his arm to lead him out of the room when he anchored his feet on the ground.

"I actually... forgot about that. I was asking if you packed your bags." His voice screeched like a fork on a plate, what does he mean about my bags being packed?

"What? I just unpacked. I'm—"

"Wait wait, Jonah didn't tell you?" His face scrunched up in confusion, I mean obviously if I know nothing about getting ready apparently! Begrudgingly I craned my head towards my uncle who's listening back to the recording, He felt my eyes digs thru him like daggers and perked up,

"You agreed remember? We're going to New York tonight." Is this about the tours.

"A little heads up would've been nice." I mumbled to myself turning back to T, "But wait! What about my phone?" Fear struck, I'm a teenager who needs her phone 24/7 on me. How am I surviving a flight or let alone vacation without it?