𝟤𝟢 | fountain wishes

you're in denial .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ anjela ] - [ tv girl ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ anjela ] - [ tv girl ]
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

     𝓣he next day, it was as if nothing has happened—As if the Earth's core froze for an hour and within that time frame no one remembers a thing,

   Or atleast I'd like to imagine that's what would happen if the world ever stopped spinning, and if this phenomenon would ever happen to anyone. That would be Aaron Z.

    It was midday, The sun burnt my skin as we got off the vehicle to move our things to a hotel nearby; since Uncle Jonah felt like a burden to Jesse's family—but the nice lady insisted that we shouldn't waste a penny on a hotel. Honestly tho, I think that might be a good idea—to relocate, I don't think I'd like to remember what happened that night in that claustrophobic room.

  Because in the morning he was nowhere in sight, It'd be embarrassing to even ask my friends about it; so I kept quiet.

     "There's a fountain not so far from here where tourists make wishes for—" Aaron T, paused realizing where this was going. Ever since I sobbed to him this morning about everything that has happened, he's been trying his hardest to get my mind off of it. This attempt wasn't so helpful.

  "..for the people their pining over to reciprocate their feelings back. Yeah, that's an amazing idea T." I sarcastically replied. He groaned stupidly digging his hands in his pockets. We got on the elevator straying away from the rest of our group.

    "I'm sorry Y/n, you understand why I couldn't completely tell you the reason why I warned you about Robaire right?" His tone was crestfallen. There was genuine heartache coated in his voice, I can hear the conflict.

    I sighed languidly, "I'm not mad at you T. I understand, he's like your brother and I, as your dearest friend. You couldn't talk bad about him, and you didn't want my feelings hurt." I gave him a reassuring smile.

   I cleared my throat and gathered all my pride aside to ask what's been bothering me, "Say, have you seen Z? He wasn't with us when we ate breakfast."

    T's face scrunched into confusion as if not expecting that—I might've lied, because when I said I told him everything, it doesn't include the parts where Z was in it; he shook his head and pondered for a moment, we walked to our spacious hotel rooms.

   "Now that you've mentioned it. No, I haven't. Why'd you ask?"

   "Nothing." I lied, falling back first on the bed that creaked of wear, the linen welcomed me in as I sinked in. I hummed in thought,