𝟤𝟨 | summer bucket list

tell me something tragic so we're even,
it's a pity party .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ teardrops on my guitar ] - [ taylor swift ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ teardrops on my guitar ] - [ taylor swift ]
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

        "𝓨ou cheated don't think that I didn't see that!" Pushing both Tae and T next to me they fell from the umber leather couch, laughing hysterically like the lunatics they are.

It's been three days since we got back here in Toronto, I don't know how to explain it but things feel stagnant, it's like the little days between Christmas and New Year and everyone seemingly has no clue on what to do other than wait for the next big thing. That's what it feels like right now, currently the two termites are guffawing at my late realization that they've been teaming up against me this whole time in Minecraft Dungeons.

I clucked my tongue in annoyance, "I don't want to play anymore." I huffed, and they both whined.

"Fine fine, we'll play fair now!"

"Y/n let's not..."

We all heard a light knock from the door, It was Jesse welcoming himself in; he leaned by the doorframe with a basket of snacks in hand, his blue eyes glimmered at us.

    "Guys be nice to her, I think you're all forgetting that she's our manager's niece." He scoots himself next to us now and I gave him a cordial smile, Yeah you tell them Jesse.

As expected T grabs the bright purple bag of stomach ulcers, also known as Takis. And Tae squeals at the sight of chocolates in the goody basket and I, I spy with my little eye a pack of gummy worms and remembered what Uncle Jonah had told me that one time at the mall, I snatched it not really knowing why, I don't even like gummy worms that much.

    I nudged Jesse—It came to my realization that I rarely talk to the oldest 4town member,

"You excited to go back home to your girls now that tours are over?" I asked initiating a conversation, he laughs shaking his head.

"So excited to hear them argue about who's painting my nails and doing my make up!" He sarcastically answered, "All jokes aside, yes I am. What about you Y/n? How are we feeling about Sorbonne? Nervous? Excited?" I hummed for a moment, thoughtfully thinking of what to say.

Cause if you asked me in general how I feel right now,... not so good. After we've gone back I haven't heard from Miriam, and I'm stuck in a rut on what to say or how to even address it because last time I saw her, it seems like she didn't want to talk to me. She seems disappointed agh!, it's been three days, If I'm being honest I've been avoiding our friend group because I have no idea what they think of me right now. And I'm too coward to find out! But if we're just talking about my school...