𝟣𝟢 | diamond earring

okay sherlock holmes, who do you think saved me ?

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ roslyn ] - [ bon iver ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ roslyn ] - [ bon iver ]
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗹𝗲𝗿 ✓ : hey y/n have fun with mister jonah, if u ever
change ur mind just know the boys and i are going to be at the zip-lines :)
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗔𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗹𝗲𝗿 ✓ : oh and if you need a ride back here, robaire and z will be back home,
we both know who to ask lol.

         𝓣 asked for my socials and phone number before dropping me off—makes sense since we are best friends now, Taeyoung felt left out so he also asked for mine. T's feed consist of casual posting that comes off as effortless, you can tell he's a chill guy just by taking a short browse on his media. I mean come on, he's got Twizzler on his username—the worst candy brand, whilst Tae's feed involves all the animals he had fostered, mainly doves; I find myself giggling at my phone hidden under the table after watching a few videos of Tae with his animal friends.

"Y/n care to share what you're laughing at."

Oh right, back to Uncle Jonah.

    Nervously giggling I hastily turned off my phone facing it down the table—the surface was adorned with a number of vittles that I'm not sure which one to start with, I bet I can't even pronounce some of these right if Uncle Jonah names them,

    "Here try the Vesuvio al Ragù di Salsiccia." Bobbing my head at his offer I accepted the plate of what seems like the boujee cousin of spaghetti.

   "So tell me Y/n, did you expect your uncle to be this cool?" A lighthearted grin spread across his face and he had his thumbs pointing towards himself, I chortled at his child-like energy.

     "Are you kidding me? I didn't expect this at all! I didn't even know you existed until like a few days ago, out of the blue I have an uncle that manages the biggest boyband of the year? No way!" His laugh boomed at my bewilderment, because it was true—See, if I were a fangirl I'd probably be more excited, but this information alone was already mind boggling. It's not everyday you meet an uncle who turns out to be rich because he manages a group of singers.

   "I wish your mom would've reacted the same way."

   My enthusiasm died down at his sudden flinty expression—What does he mean by that? Does that mean my mom knew all along that he was a manager in the music industry?

"My mom knew?"

    He nodded pursing his lips as he wiped a small stain of sauce on the corner of his lips—My fork toys with the pasta on my plate, anticipated; I waited for him to tell me more.