𝟤𝟤 | mystery girl

don't think that i forgot about your dream girl .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ friends ] - [ chase atlantic ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ friends ] - [ chase atlantic ]
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

"𝓦ould that be all?" the man behind the register questioned; I thrummed for a moment to make sure I rehearsed my order correctly during my eight minute walk to get here.

"Oh, can you add extra strawberries for one of the pancakes—also, no strawberries for the other separate order of pancakes." I zeal up realizing that I completely forgot these crucial details.

He nodded his head as he wrote that down on a sticky note, and as soon as I finished paying I went ahead and sat on an available table for my to-go.

Alright, that went mediocrely well; I yawned and briefly shivered feeling the morning breeze for each time someone entered the place. Surprisingly at five in the morning there's tons of people coming in already. I woke up unusually early today—so I took the opportunity to go out for a walk and might as well buy breakfast for me and for T too; I just know that lightweight gremlin is going to have a massive headache as soon as he wakes up.

Speaking of lightweight gremlin, a short recollection of him mentioning this mystery girl last night fades into mind, He was vague about it so I'm gonna have to bring that up again sometime; now that he's sober. I still find it so unfair that I tell him practically everything! A human diary if you really think about it, and yet I have no idea about this girl. Other than the fact he's so enamored by her. Just friends looking out for each other, I mean—if he checks if a guy is good for me (to his standards of course), It's only right that I do the same for him. This girl better be good news; or else.. she's gonna have to deal with Y/n. That didn't sound very intimidating as I intended. Anyways,

I mean, also on the bright side—I can tell Miriam she's got a chance with T if things go south.

I took my order and made my way back to the hotel, today felt fresh; I wasn't gonna let what happened these past few days determine my mood anymore, what good am I getting out of it anyway? Right?

With the small remaining minutes I have left, I plugged in my earphones and listened to my guilty pleasure, Taylor Swift as I pretended to be the main character in a cheesy 90's romcom. I know I know, let me dream!

    "Good morning." I meekly whispered as I welcomed myself in, I heard him groan while he shifts in bed, his sandy hair was a mess—it glowed with the break of dawn, he sat up his eyes mildly bloodshot and his face still flushed from last night's aftermath. If I knew about his alcohol tolerance, I would've snatched that darned bottle out of his hold as soon as I saw it.