𝟣𝟣 | the obscure lifeguard

shut up and kiss already
we're tired of the bickering .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ tek it ] - [ cafuné ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ tek it ] - [ cafuné ]
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

"𝓨/n? Where were you?" Damn it, T and I upon discretely tip-toeing our way in the manor was caught by no other than my uncle, fixing my posture to stand straight I nervously giggled trying to form an excuse.

"I went for a swim."

"A swim?"

"Yes."

"At two in the morning? For nearly three hours?" He crossed his arms, and his brow raised in suspicion, I need to somehow make this credible! "Oh and might I add, You swam fully clothed? No seriously Y/n what happened." He's not buying it.

But it's not like I can tell him that I nearly drowned because of something as stupid as standing on an inflatable boat knowing I was eventually gonna fall!

"She—" My heart started racing when T began speaking for me, I slapped his mouth close muffling the rest of his answer, "I swear I was swimming! No need to worry!" My cheeks are aching for the lengthy time I've been smiling in reassurance.

"Y/n! We were so worried!" Thank god for Taeyoung, he ran down the stairs greeting me with an impactful hug, "Why are you soaked?"

"I went for a swim." I mumbled,

"Y/n, The water is freezing at this time, you must be cold. I'll be back with a towel." Jesse popped out of the hallway overhearing the conversation and hastily grabbing a towel to layer it with T's coat on me, eagerly I pulled the fabric around my body.

"Thank you."

"Of course." Jesse smiled with his pearly whites, for a mere moment I was bombarded by questions that my uncle had already asked me, and I constantly reassured them that I just went for a swim.

"Everyone was looking for you, your uncle Jonah was so worried." Jesse ruffled my damp hair, the father in him is showing. Sitting by the kitchen island with Jesse, T and Tae—I raised my brow.

"All of you?" I questioned.

"Of course all of us, we were so worried." Tae pouted hugging me—he's so adorable! No wonder Abby likes him so much.

"Not me." That didn't come from, Jesse, Tae,T nor my uncle—We all stared at the source of the voice which was at the couch that was facing back at us. He grunted sitting up with a book in hand, "Can you all quiet down." He rolled his eyes turning a page, God. Who does he think he is? and I wasn't asking about him anyways. Robaire hasn't been back.