𝟤𝟩 | double trouble

— if you die i'll kill you .
— how i fell in love with you is still beyond me .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ affection ] - [ cigarettes after sex ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

↳ currently playing ;; ♫
[ affection ] - [ cigarettes after sex ]
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

𝓢andwiched between the two Aarons whilst having the entire table cautiously watching us isn't exactly how I wanted my evening to start, I helplessly eye my uncle, his smug stare practically spelling out 'I told you so.' Right in my face—that is the last thing I needed to hear!... Or to encrypt from his face.

I sat quietly nibbling on the vittles on my plate, the only noise in the atmosphere being of forks and spoons clinking against ceramic, I refuse to look up from my plate, because I just know I'd catch one of the Aarons laser beams and burn a quarter of my head off; It was needless to look up at them to know that they are in an intense game of staring, I can tell by how Jesse looks so perplexed in front of me, and so does Tae next to him.. and count Robaire's occasional worried three second glances.

Tae clears his throat, breaking the blanket of excruciating silence, "So.. One of my doves laid eggs while we were on tour, and if I counted the days right I think they should be hatching tonight, does anyone want to see?" Timidly he looks at everyone, whose eyes are now diverted to him. I tried not to cry out in laughter, that was surely an attempt—if it even was an attempt, because the way his cheeks flushed looks as if he was genuinely excited to announce it to everyone, Oh god.

"I'd love to see them back at your place Tae. Speaking of, I've never even been there." I smiled earnestly.

His eyes beamed up, "Really! I can show you all of my trinket collections and stuff, oh and you have to see my theater room! you can choose the movie and—" He excitedly rambles and we giggled at his reaction,

"Nope!" We craned our heads to Uncle Jonah, Almost offended—I opened my mouth to protest, "You are going back home tonight, I promised your dad." He points at me, and I raised a brow having nearly forgotten that I actually do have a home of my own and that my dad exists, I'm a horrible human being—or daughter to say the least.

"Oh shoot, right. Tae I'll probably see them when they've hatched. Is that okay?" A bit downtrodden he smiles and agrees.

"I'll even let you name one of them."

Speaking to Tae for a bit helped me distract myself from the two Aarons, but not distracted enough, maybe if I finish eating and have my uncle drop me off A.S.A.P I wouldn't have to deal with their brawl tonight. I took another spoonful of mashed potatoes, noticing that I've reached the disgraceful part where it lacks the company of gravy.

 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 | 4townजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें