𝟣𝟦 | play pretend

i know we don't like each other but for the sake of your career and my
phone, we'll have to pretend to be friends .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ stockholm syndrome ] - [ one direction ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ stockholm syndrome ] - [ one direction ]
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

    "𝓣hat's not fair! How dare you make me choose!"

   "Well that's just how it is Y/n. It's either uncle Jonah buys you a new phone or .. 4town." Smugly leaning against the wall my uncle smiles triumphantly at my directed dilemma. This is just pure evil. We've been going on and on this morning about his bribe to buy me a new phone—and to be frank; I'd be willing to take however...

     "Jonah that's so not cool!" Aaron T objects, crossing his arms lazily pouting to himself by the couch; alongside was Tae who looks just as distraught—if it wasn't obvious enough; I didn't want them to feel betrayed. They've been looking forward for me to finally see them actually practice what goes down in the making of the choreography.

   "Too bad T. But you boys have been spending too much time with my niece, it wouldn't hurt to take her away from you all for a day now won't it?" My uncle does have a point, I barely, well for both our parts we've barely spent any time together. This isn't too bad at all. I just have to act upset for the sake of T and Tae.

  "Come on guys you're being a little dramatic." Jesse playfully rolled his eyes at T and Tae.

  "Yo, no wait. I'm making some fair points here. Who's in charge while you're having a day out  with Y/n?" T hopefully nudges, My uncle smiled like the Cheshire cat. Of course he had something planned.

  "I already assigned my assistants on it, they have a list of everything you'll need to rehearse, any more questions?"

   Tae sighing exasperatedly they couldn't do anything but pout like four years olds on time out, I giggled at their reactions.

   It was the morning after Chantria visited and if I remember correctly, she mentioned to Robaire that she'll be at the concert tonight. Speaking of Robaire; my head craned around the room looking for him and only to realize he isn't even up yet. Or maybe he left early to run errands? Instead I spotted Aaron Z who's quietly making breakfast.

Aaron Z.

  You never know what's going on in that head of his, Just when I finally forgot about all the things he said last night—they all came back crashing down on me again the moment I saw him.

"He's not good for you, hell even I would be better for you and I'm the bad guy here."

Last night what he said echoed in my mind like a broken record—I couldn't sleep! Maybe it isn't that deep, it's not like he was suggesting it or anything, right?