𝟤𝟫 | strawberry shortcake

you could never make me hate you
not even if you tried .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ better (with you) ] - [ crying city ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ better (with you) ] - [ crying city ]
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

"𝓣?" My voice trembles because of the icy wind, I struggled to find Z—evidently I was frozen in place. I wasn't really expecting him to call, nor was I prepared to have a conversation with him because I wasn't sure about how he's feeling lately, but a bit of me was relieved that he did call.

The other line was silent, just his faint decisive breathing—conveying a static film through the phone; I begin to wonder what he was pondering about.

"Y/n, I'm not really sure why I called but—it seems you're busy, I'm hanging up now sorry." He speaks quickly, my heart spikes realizing that he's going to end the call.

"No Don't!" I nearly screamed, I looked for a place to seek for cover since every centimeter of me is soaked. I heard the pause, the white noise on the other line to let me know he's waiting. By the bus stop, I ran and breathed in and out like a mad man.

"Sorry. The rain." I said in between panting.

"Sounds like not the right time to call, seriously are you okay? I can go and fetch you." He offered and I chuckled a bit. Still trying to catch the lack of air in my lungs.

"There's no need T. You're miles away, by the time you get here the rain had probably stopped." He was silent, I guess he must've realized.

"T, I actually wanted to talk to you—you aren't crossed with me are you? Like, you don't hate me right?" I asked, the rain continues to roar, and I was unsure if he even heard me from all the ruckus. I hope Z isn't looking for me.

  It was quiet on the other line.

"You could never make me hate you."  I heard him exhale out, "Not even if you tried."

     I attempt to find the right words to say, "I'm glad."

     Of course I knew he was lying, maybe he hates me in his subconscious—it's complicated, maybe he doesn't even know it himself. But if I were him and I witnessed someone I'm enamored by not stand up for me, then yes, I'd feel some type of hatred towards them.

    Okay I'm gonna stop, I feel like I'm just spurting nonsense. But my point is, T has the purest heart that I have ever known. And I wish I could put it in words, how much I'm indebted to him. But a simple 'I'm glad.' should suffice, I hope it reaches him.