𝟣𝟩 | dilemma

— no way !
— alright then, have fun being on fbi's most wanted .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ void ] - [ the neighborhood ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ void ] - [ the neighborhood ]
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

  𝓞ur last day here in New York city and I stand here at the balcony pondering over two of my well picked options out of a hundred I analyzed on.

     I could, Option A: stay in bed all day, doesn't sound bad at all to be honest or; Option B: beat the living crap out of Aaron Z, I want to say option B but I'm avoiding to get permanent records that will ruin my reputation. So A. seems the safest route.

      There's also option C. which is being honest about everything; Reality check I got myself in this situation in the first place anyways! But we are shoving that possibility far far away, locked up in an iron box, swallowing the key and never opening again.

     So as I was saying, Option A it is. I took a sip out of my warm cup of chamomile tea taking a glimpse of the creamy sky awakening on the horizon. It's barely even six in the morning. Now's my chance to get back to bed.

    "Fancy to see you up and early, you excited for later?"

Son of a b—

  "What the hell Z!" I clutched onto my chest feeling my heart racing out of complete shock. Where the hell did he even come from why is he up so early, he looks like he's in gym clothing. Im guessing... he's up early for warm ups? For the game later?

  "Sorry." He muttered through his very much so unapologetic smirk.

  "No you aren't you annoying bastard." I squinted my eyes at him before turning my back, Crap. Now what, I was suppose to go to back to bed—the universe is not in my favor at the moment, or ever at all. What karmic disruptions did I commit to deserve such punishment.

  "Oh and, I'm not going. I'm saying it now." I enunciated through muffles taking another sip, his smug expression was quickly wiped off.

  "You agreed."

"Hmm that's where you're wrong. I never did. Remember? You said 'goodnight mademoiselle' and left." I mocked him mocking Robaire. Woah that's a whole lot of mocking.

He looks displeased, "Then I guess I'm telling Jonah."

"Go ahead and tell him then. I'm going back to bed." I rolled my eyes tiredly as I'm dragging my feet back in the warmth of T's home. At this point I don't even care if Uncle Jonah decides to send me to Timbuktu when he finds out I was out late with Robaire. Anything just to not be with the spawn of Satan longer than a millisecond. With that said, I'm going back to my nest.