𝟣𝟫 | momentarily

— i know i'm suppose to hate you but
can we forget about that for now .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ skinny love ] - [ bon iver ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ skinny love ] - [ bon iver ]
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

         "𝓝o way he did that?" Abby slapped her mouth in shock after telling them what went down last night; it was six in the morning, the birds chirped lively by our bedroom window that we shared for the night.

   "Seems kinda iffy, it's romantic but... I don't know." Priya commented hesitantly as she braided Mei's hair. She received a couple of glares—including me of course, I'm going to need an explanation, what she meant by iffy because personally I thought things went well last night!

  "It's just a thought! Pay no mind to it." Priya held her hands in defense, I cleared my throat to change the subject.

  "Anyways, are you guys excited for tonight?"

   "Of course! We made banners last night, when you were out on a tryst with Robaire." Miriam teased, showing me the banners they made. They really put a lot of effort into the colors and glitters they've used; The concert was tonight, and I was just as excited of my new found love with live music.

   But of course I was way more excited of the so called date this morning, My mind ran in circles where he could possibly take me. Wherever it is, I just can't wait.

  We heard a knock on the door and it was Tyler—he was separated from us in another room, he yawned entering.

  "What's all the ruckus without me."

We chuckled and filled him in on what he's missed.

Shortly after we were invited for breakfast at this beautiful grape vineyard that wasn't that far from the Villa, she has an estate there as well—the ambiance was filled with vibrant chatters, And thankfully T isn't as odd today, he's sat next to me as we wait our turn; for the pitcher of peach juice traveling around the table. T smiled at me as he finished getting his share and passes the glass pitcher to me as we listened to Jesse's grandmother's natter.

"...and then after Jesse stomped on grapes he had freshly picked he just.. Drank it."

"Nonna! I was six! Please..."

"It never gets old! Funniest part is, You didn't even use Zinfandel grapes, My poor innocent Jesse curious about wine..."

"Nonna, please..." Jesse's face heated up in a rosy tint as everyone ran out of breaths from laughing, I was so distracted from the story that I just had realized the drink had spilled.