𝟤𝟦 | coasterphobia

you're naive if you think he just wants to be your friend .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ the only exception ] - [ paramore ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ the only exception ] - [ paramore ]
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

"𝓐aron Zaharias."

  Amidst tip toeing at the entrance of the hotel, both our shoulders perked up in unease; slowly craning my head Uncle Jonah had his arms crossed, but why am I worried? He called on Z not me—Silly me, I straightened out my posture noticing that Z looks like his blood ran cold at the hardened mention of his name. I watched the two have a stare down, seems like the rest of the group are here to watch as well; Finally Z broke the silence by clearing his throat and standing as straight as a pencil. For some reason, now I'm agitated too—I can't watch this no longer. The tension was suffocating. What will Uncle Jonah do?

"What the hell were you thinking." Uncle Jonah evidently displeased, he sighed sharply as he rubbed his temples, Z opened his mouth to speak when Uncle Jonah lifted his pointer finger to immediately dismiss him.

"Although that wasn't really part of tonight's performance, save your explanations for later. You're saved for now because the crowd absolutely loved it!" Everyone. And I mean everyone. Is perplexed by his reaction, his smile stretched on the corners of his face, naturally he'd be really delirious if things don't go the way he planned it. Uncle Jonah is spontaneous in every aspect of life, but do not mess with his managing schedules; to him everything has to go as planned. But that's not the reason why we're all sharing the same reaction at this moment.

He noticed our razor-edged silence, his enthusiasm gradually etiolated; once he got the memo that we were all dumbfounded.

"What? You guys weren't planning on telling me about this skit?"

Oh.

Oh.

I laughed, not because I thought this is funny. I laughed because I am utterly nervous and realization is setting in that my uncle has absolutely no idea, zero idea! About the things I had dealt with his little minions, and who's at fault? Perhaps I am? I never tell him anything, now he's going to go under cardiac arrest when he finds out it wasn't a skit—headline: 4*town Manager dies at 39, cause of death: 4*town minion publicly confesses feelings for Y/n aka Jonah Toussaint's niece. Scratch that, a bit overkill, maybe cardiac arrest should suffice as the cause of death.

What am I thinking? That's if—if he finds out, surely everyone in this room is smart enough to know and lie about it right? Just go with it. He think's it's a brilliant skit? Then a skit it is!