𝟣𝟧 | nicknames

careful, princess .

↳ currently playing ;; ♫[ nobody like u ] - [ 4*town ]↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

[ nobody like u ] - [ 4*town ]
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ————•

        "𝓛et's just get this over with." Groggily walking towards me I feel his unwanted presence approach; his voice croaked startling me from concocting all the needed ingredients for today's episode of Hell's Kitchen, as promised we were making breakfast for everyone today. It's the last thing I want to do today, but hey make matters worse it's with someone who absolutely despises me for no apparent reason!

    Rolling my eyes I tightened the loose apron from my back throwing the spare one at my least favorite person in this penthouse. He shot me a disgruntled expression.

    "As if I want to spend another minute with you here—" Bitterly mumbling to myself I slammed the carton of stock on the counter. He has the audacity to complain, I woke up an hour prior to him preparing everything so there wouldn't be much to do here other than the cooking itself—I guess I need to remind myself that I got myself in this situation in the first place; Such a humbling experience, honestly.

  "What did you say?"

   "I said we're making ramen." Louder this time, I made it seem like I repeated myself. His shoulders shrugged not questioning it a second time.

"Okay." He simply answered,

"A bit heavy for breakfast don't you think?" he continued rubbing the sleep off his eyes, he stretched his arms in the air furthering the creases in his forest green t-shirt he had slept on, I tied my hair up in a bun giving him sincere determination. I wasn't planning to be nice to him today, nope.

"Oh I'm sorry, do I hear complaints from you? Cause we can go ahead and wait for everyone to wake up and tell them we cooked absolutely nothing, hmm. Pretty sure Uncle Jonah wouldn't be too happy that one of his boyband minions isn't cooperating with his niece." My tone was conniving as my back leant sloth-like by the fridge crossing my arms in pure scheme. Oooh the power I hold.

Okay but in all honesty—I chose ramen because this was something I knew I wouldn't mess up. I'm not a very good cook as I claimed to be. Atleast not on Remy's level. I'm a rookie compared to him. Anyways the point is! I'm decent—and Ramen is sadly and humiliating for my part, the only food I'm confident to cook!

Unless you count heating up Pop Tarts as a cooking asset then..Thank the lords that no one else needs to know all this.

He scoffed incredulously followed by exaggeratedly throwing his arms up in defense.