2| Nothing Is Right

The next day started with Sean having a good look at his girlfriend when he woke up. Lana's hand rested peacefully on her stomach whilst sleeping, which was something unusual since it was most of the time wrapped around his body in some way in the morning. The thought of another baby in the house was actually quite nice to him, even with the knowledge in mind that they weren't together for long but they didn't have any time left either. It was now or never. They couldn't just wait five years before having a kid since they are not growing any younger. 

When Lana woke up he could tell straight away that this was not going to be an easy day with her. Her mood was completely unpredictable. At first, she shut him out of the bathroom, which normally didn't happen. She didn't care if he was taking a shower whilst she was in it as well but today she had a clear opinion about that. 

After her bathtime, Lana couldn't find her favorite towel, which was apparently a  huge deal this morning, making her stomp back into the bedroom with an attitude of complaining about everything. Lana wasn't even saying it to anyone in particular since nobody was with her at that time, so she basically talked to herself with an angry voice, whilst Sean escaped into the bathroom. He heard her grumble about the cobwebs in one corner, the color of the bedsheets, the carpet and in the end even about her appearance in the mirror. 

"WHY. JUST WHY do I have to have curly hair??", She squeaked whilst trying to make her curls look decent but she didn't manage to tame them. She brushed almost violently through them, even though that's exactly what not to do, but she was fed up with her hair and didn't care about what to do and what not to do. So in the end she pulled them back into a bun to have them out of her view but the morning didn't become any better. 

Lana tried on a couple of different jeans that almost made her cry. Looking at her side profile she could clearly notice how bloated she looked. Her hand slowly found its way to her lower stomach, before resting on it for a second. She couldn't hold back a sniff, whilst trying to gather her thoughts and find fitting trousers, so she continued. 

"Hey… I don't think your jeans deserved that kind of treatment.", Sean said, when he walked outside of the bathroom when one trouser of hers almost hit him in the face since it was flying across the room. 

"Trust me, it did.", was her short answer, before she pulled one of her leggings up. She will stay home anyway today. Done with that, Lana walked over to the pile of different jeans, grabbing them all together before squeezing them all into her closet. 

"Lana…", Sean tried to get her attention, but she was too busy with the attempt of closing the door, so he had to say it again. "Lana. Hey…wait.", he said, gently pulling her away from the closet door that swung open right away. He calmly grabbed for the pile of clothes, throwing them on the bed before folding them one by one. 

"You… you don't have to…", Lana said with a sigh, rubbing her head. "I can do it on a different day.", she added but Sean just continued without another word. 

The room fell into a nice silence, which caused Lana to let herself fall backward on her bottom, leaning her back against the wall, whilst Sean was finishing his work. That's when Flynn and Leo finally found the guts to open the door. 

"Hello?", Flynn asked, looking inside the room pretty carefully. 

"Why was Lana screaming that her hair is ugly?", Leo asked straight away, making Flynn press his hands against his mouth. 

"I told you not to ask!!", he said with a warning voice, which made Sean chuckle.

"She was just fighting with her hair today…", Sean answered for Lana, who was not really paying attention.