23|Ultrasound

"What did you do with her?", Sean chuckled with his pot of coffee in his hands, leaning against the kitchen counter next to Trish and watching his girlfriend enjoy the morning with the kids.

Lana's friend just smiled slightly, giving him a shrug of her shoulders as an answer. "I just made her breath again.", she grinned, turning her gaze back to Lana, who was sitting at the table with her three cuties that all wanted some attention before school since the woman was barely noticeable in the last few days.

"Mummy, do you think I can get a new school bag?", Leo asked curiously, whilst coloring a unicorn picture.

"And why exactly would you need a new one?", Lana asked with raised eyebrows, whilst making Amélie's hair into two small buns, not forgetting a dusty blue bow to finish her outfit.

"I don't like my old one anymore.", Leo confessed.", he simply answered.

"Well, we'll see. It's in pretty good condition still and school bags are expensive.", Lana answered. Of course, she knew that the amount of money in comparison to what they were earning was like a joke but Sean and she agreed on trying to teach them that living comes with a certain price and especially getting to know the value of money was important for kids.

"You can save your pocket money.", Flynn suggested. "Oh no wait... you don't get any.", he sighed. "When you are as old as I am, Daddy probably gives you pocket money as well to buy an ice cream sometimes. You can save that money for a new school-bag.", he explained.

"That's a very good idea, Flynn.", Lana chuckled. "But don't worry. You don't have to buy essentials from your ice money. We will probably buy a new school back. Just not now. Maybe when school starts again after the summer holidays.", Lana smiled. "Alright Amé, all done."

"All done?", She asked.

"Yep. You look ready for picture day.", Lana grinned. "And then we can hang up some of the photos in the house. It's your first picture day ever.", she smiled.

"Photo!", Amélie clapped. Oh yes, she loved the camera. Just as much as Leo, whilst Flynn is tending more and more to wanna be a director one day. Even though Lana is pretty much convinced that he is going to be a doctor.

"Exactly. And I guess it's time for daddy to drive you to school now.", Lana smirked.

"No!", Flynn argued. "Can you drive us today? Daddy did it the whole week.", Flynn sighed, causing Lana to have a look at her watch. "Yeah. Alright. Should be manageable.", she said, giving Sean a nod.

"So I will drive them off with Trish, then we will spend the day in town probably before picking them up again. You'll have half a day off like that, alright?", Lana asked.

"Eh... yeah... sure. No complaints. I still have lots of prep to do.", Sean answered. "Just keep in mind that it's Friday. School pickup is at 2 pm for Amélie and three for the boys.", he reminded her.

"Yes. Right. I think we can make it.", Lana added, giving a small kiss to Sean before wanting to leave but her boyfriend pulled her back immediately, looking at her with widened eyes since he hasn't gotten a kiss for days now. His eyes sparkled dreamingly, before he smashes his lips against hers, saying goodbye properly.

"Alright, alright.", Trish said with a chuckle.

"Let's go to the car, kiddos. They need another five minutes.", she said, taking the kids outside, whilst the two adults in the kitchen couldn't let go of each other.

"I need to go.", Lana pressed out, still glued to his lips and torso. She couldn't hold her hands to herself, not after all those days and especially not since her body was craving for some attention.