28 | Baby P

I can't handle this amount of cuteness

I can't handle this amount of cuteness. Amèlie really is wearing bows every time 😂🙌
___________________________________________

"Aaand...that's a wrap for Lana's last major Episode.", the director yelled, honestly just happy about finishing everything just in time and with a very tight schedule since Adam and Eddie squeezed literally everything in the past 4 weeks.

"Just in time.", Lana exhaled, pleading for anyone who could open up that costume for her because it was getting too uncomfortable. "Bex, please. Get me out of it.", she said, making her way back to the costume department to take it off.

"That was a marathon of a filming month. God. They better have a good excuse for bombarding you with that much work. I really felt bad for you. You were working 24/7.", Bex said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I ask them to...", Lana confessed quietly whilst Bex was finally opening up the corset. The redhead frowned confused.

"Why the hell would you do that?? You're exhausted. Tired all the time... Even super emotional about everything because of that.", She answered, trying to understand.

"It's... It's not just work, Bex. With or without working... I will be tired either way. And... Emotional.", Lana confessed, biting her lower lip before continuing. "And I will get nauseous when we order different types of takeaway... And I will miss out on our sushi sharing on set...", Lana continued, slowly turning to Bex with the costume halfway on. "And I will need to reduce my coffee dosing for a couple of more months... And I will run to the toilet pretty much more often than now--", Lana laughed when her friend slowly put all the puzzle pieces together.

"You're pregnant...", Bex breathed out in shock.

"Yeah... Congratulations... You're going to be an auntie.", Lana sweetly smiled, before Bex started to jump around the room.

"I am going to be an auntie!!! Oh my goddddd!!", she yelled, before running back to fling her arms around Lana's body as tight as possible. "I am going to be an auntie!!", she laughed, now looking at Lana's stomach. "How far along are you???", she asked straight away, making her friend even cry out of happiness.

"11 weeks... 12 in just two days.", Lana answered with a sniff, still laughing about how enthusiastic Bex's reaction was.

"You kept that detail from me for 11 weeks?? Are you insane??", she asked straight away. "You're having a baby!! How exciting is that?? You're going to love it. It's hard but... A blessing.", Bex said straight away, making Lana laugh again.

"We just started telling people.", Lana chuckled. "And yes... It is exciting.", she grinned.

"How are you feeling??", the redhead squeaked.

"Ehm... Alright, I guess... I don't have any strong symptoms even though my boobs are starting to hurt quite a bit. I learned that the baby doesn't like chicken...or at least the smell of it... But other than tiredness, a lot of bathroom stops and some emotional outbursts I am good.", Lana chuckled.