20| Hope Or Torture

"Lana!", Colin shouted, jumping up from his seat as fast as possible to get to her, his face looking as white as Lana her own since the fear took over. He gained the attention of his co-stars when yelling, who gave him a confused look before they saw what he was shouting about. 

Lana's view was filled with black spots by now, spots that got bigger and bigger until the threatening black color surrendered her whole ability to see when her eyes closed. Her already shaking legs gave in, without her being able to say a word, which made her tumble backward, collapsing right into Colin's arms who managed to reach her before her head would hit the floor. 

He gently laid her back on the ground, before pushing all the hair out of her face. All he heard was Sean's words in the back of his head and he was not ready to tell one of his dearest friends that he had let him down. "Lana, please. I told Sean not to worry.", he said out of fear, shaking her unconscious body slightly. No one has ever seen Colin that helpless and scared, not the fans, not his Co-Stars. When he looked around, his eyes searching for help, everyone was able to see how stressed out he was.

Whilst Ginny was running up to her friend, Bex was frozen to the spot. She couldn't move, couldn't scream, couldn't properly breathe, and barely believe what just happened. In her head, nothing felt right, if it was an illusion. A bad dream. A dream she didn't need and would like to wake up from now.

Whilst all the cast members were kneeling around Lana, the security guy called out for medical assistance, which a Con this size gladly provided just in case. 

"I am calling Sean.", Colin spoke out, moving away from Lana and standing up again, pulling out his phone and trying to unlock it with his sweaty fingers.  That's when Rebecca finally managed to get back into reality, stopping him straight away by reaching for his phone. "What are you doing??", Colin asked loudly, almost as if she had lost her mind when Bex took the phone.

"You're not gonna call him!", she said eagerly, mirroring his almost aggressive-sounding tone.

"Of course, I will call my best friend when his girlfriend is unconscious! What's wrong Bex?!?", he yelled in rage with his deep Irish accent,

"What do you think will happen, when you do so? Huh? He will speed up, as fast as he can. I don't need to lose another friend because of a car accident!", she defended her opinion, making Colin understand and nod in agreement. 

"I am sorry.", a young woman said, making Bex and him turn around. "I… I am a nurse. I don't know if I am allowed to have a look at her but…", she stuttered since she was never that close to all her idols. 

"God, please!", Bex said, helping her around the barrier, before pushing Josh slightly away to give the woman access, who began to press on different parts of Lana's body in addition to using a loud talking voice, to see if she could regain her attention, which was not showing any affection. 

"I don't have any gloves but… anyway. Did she eat anything when collapsing? A gum? Something?", She asked, gently opening Lana's mouth to check if anything could block her ability to breathe properly. 

"Ehm… no… no she doesn't chew gum normally whilst talking to fans.", Bex said. 

"She hadn't had anything to eat, really. Sean said she wasn't feeling well all day. I don't know if she drank though. I have only seen her with this water bottle, which is half empty but I don't know if it is the same as this morning. I don't think so.", he confessed. 

"Should we try to give her some water?", Ginny asked straight away, not properly thinking since the tension was too much. 

"No!", the nurse said straight away. "She is unconscious and wouldn't swallow, which means the water would basically cause her to drown without even being in the water. You caught her right?", She looked at Colin, who confirmed. "Alright. So she shouldn't have injured her spine at all.", she mumbled, before rolling her into a recovery position on her side, adjusting Lana's legs so her hips and knees formed a right angle. Lastly, the woman tilted her head back as gently as possible to help keep her airway open.