35| C. K. Parrilla

"Hey... Sit down. Sit down.", Sean instructed, helping Lana onto the sofa in her trailer. "You should go home, sweetheart. You're done with filming.", he said, concerned. Lana hasn't been herself lately and it seemed to get worse, so the main reason why she still followed Sean to set was that she was a little afraid of staying alone all by herself.

"I know but... I like it on set. What am I going to do at home all alone for the whole day?", she asked. "I rather hang out with you guys...and have someone around", she confessed.

"And you can, I totally understand. Just not today. You're not feeling well... Everyone recognized and I think you really should go to bed to give your body a rest. That's nothing abnormal, I promise. Tanya was sleeping at least once during the day because it is hard work for your and your body. Look. Bex finishes in a couple of minutes and she would drive you home, okay?", he simply smiled, sitting down next to her to press a small kiss onto her temple.

"Yeah... That's fine.", Lana sighed, letting her hand rest on her well-grown stomach. Something she still didn't get used to. She literally stops at every mirror she could find, just to discover again what a big dream was coming true right now. "You're not making my life easy right now, little one.", she chuckled when her baby girl send a very clear response to her words by kicking her mothers inside.
"Hey!", Lana argued, just realizing after a couple of seconds that she felt the kick as well with her hand on the outside.
"OH my God. Sean!?!", she said, taking his hand and placing it at the right spot. "Can you feel that?? I swear I just felt it on the outside!", she said with widened eyes, waiting for another kick from her little bean.

Sean's eyes were glued to his hand, which was now pressed against his girlfriend's stomach, quietly waiting for another response from his daughter which soon followed.
"Yeah.", he breathed out, whilst his eyes started sparkling. "I felt it.", he grinned, kneeling down to press his ear onto her stomach.

"Hey, little Bean. Are you awake and mean to Mummy, huh?", he chuckled. "You have grown so much over the last couple of weeks, you know that? We're very proud of you.", he chuckled.

"Yeah. Daddy is proud because my boobs are growing.", Lana laughed.

"That's not the reason and you know it.", Sean smirked. "Even though I am not complaining.", he chuckled. "You know babyP, Mummy thinks we should stop making out....but I can tell you... She won't survive one week, you'll see.", he grinned.

"Sean! She can hear you!!", Lana warned hysterically.

"What do you think she will do with that information? Put it on Twitter?", Sean laughed. "She can't understand. And she won't understand that we're sleeping with each other either.", he said. "I have three children and none of them came out and blackmailed me because I slept with their mother during pregnancy.", Sean laughed. "But if you wanna stop... Fine...", he said, letting his hand travel over her tights.

"Not helping. Even though it is kind of distracting me from my headache.", Lana chuckled. "But I don't wanna sleep with you anymore. It's getting uncomfortable.", Lana confessed.

"It only is because you won't let me show you the right way to do it with a bump. You're 20 weeks along, Lana. Only half turn... And we won't be able to have sex after birth. So.... Your decision but I would rather take the time we have.", he smirked.

"Take your hands from my underwear.", Lana coldly said after his hands had disappeared under Lana's comfortable summer dress.

"Okay. Just tell me to stop and I will.", he said, gently rubbing over the cotton material with a smirk on his face.

"We're on set.", Lana warned.

"I know.", he grinned.

"I hate you.", Lana moaned.