9| OutlawQueen (Part 2)

-Mainstreet Storybrooke-

"Why isn't it working?", Snow asked, looking at her daughter who desperately tried to do a locator spell. 

"I… I don't know. I am doing it right. Regina taught me.", Emma said, concentrating again on one of Regina's scarves. "It's not– oh no…", she looked up, meeting the concerned eyes of her parents. 

"Maybe it is not working because Regina is in a place without magic… the spell wouldn't be able to find her there…", Emma confessed. 

"The town line.", Snow breathed out. "Who has that stupid parchment scroll from the Snow Queen??", She said, pretty concerned by now about Regina's wellbeing. She knew her stepmother was strong but without magic and with a baby in her belly, you could never be sure. She just managed to build up a decent relationship with her and she was not about to lose it. 

"I suspect Gold has it.", Killian said, making Emma sigh. 

"Yeah… he is right." 

"Doesn't matter. Regina became the Evil Queen last time when no one saved her… and I will prevent it this time.", Snow said eagerly. 

*****

-Townline Storybrooke-

"Doesn't seem like Regina loves enough to sacrifice that child. What a shame.", Gold mumbled to himself, throwing the parchment scroll over the Townline for Robin to find. The Outlaw picked it up with a frown and had a closer look before going near the Townline. 

"Alright, buddy. I think that's our way in.", Robin said, reaching out in front of his body until his hand disappeared through the magical wall. "There we go, Roland."

He stepped over the Townline, adjusting to his new surroundings and in the hope to see Regina waiting for him on the other side but when he opened his eyes again, his former girlfriend was nowhere to be found. Instead, he was looking right into Mr. Gold's face, not sure if he was still pretending to be the nice guy or if he had shifted. Again. 

"That's not Gina…", Roland figured, hiding behind his father when Robin put a defensive arm in front of him. 

"Mr.. Gold…", he said. "Out of all the people I wasn't expecting you. Thank you for letting us in.", he said, trying to be nice since he didn't want to judge. 

Gold just nodded slightly, before holding out his hand, taking Robin's breath, catching him by surprise. Throughout the choking Robin lost his son's hand, who was rolling himself together on the floor because of how feared he was. Robin had no chance against the invisible grip, trying to get as much air as possible into his lungs. 

"Stop!", Emma suddenly yelled, sending a wave of light magic in Gold's direction, which actually threw the old man against a tree since he was not prepared for any kind of attack. 

Robin fell to the floor, coughing badly, whilst trying to gather his breath. David ran up to him to have a check, whilst Emma, Hook and Snow had Gold as their main aim. 

"Where is Regina?", Snow asked, pointing one of her arrows at him, even though it wouldn't cause any harm. Her face was scrunched up and showed how eager she was to find her stepmother but instead of an answer, Gold just laughed before swirling his hand in the air and disappearing right in front of them. 

*****

-Snow & David's apartment-

"Still nothing. We cannot locate Gold or Regina and it has been two days!", Emma said, walking around like some bees were following her. "In addition to that, we need to hide Robin because of whatever Gold has planned"