15| Paris Days

After a long night filled with love and astonishment for one another, Sean woke up to an almost unknown time for them; 10 am. He turned himself in the bed, feeling more relaxed than he had felt in the last year all together. His girlfriends naked body was wrapped in the wite blanket, leaving him without any cover. 

He chuckled since Lana must have curled up in her sleep, taking all of the blanket that was halfway on the floor. He could only see her bare shoulders that weren't covered by piles of layers and even just that sight made him go crazy all over again. 

He remembered last night with a smirk on his face, could still feel her hands and lips all over his body, sending him straight to heaven several times. It wasn't just sex they had, no, it was pure love they made. So intense and innocent, calm and slow that he lost his mind just recalling all the memories. 

He had never experienced such an intimate way of touching each other, feeling each other and loving each other. Drifting with his fingertips over her olive skin, slowly kissing his way down her body, hearing her soft moaning still in the back of his head. All these memories floated back to him, making Sean gently shift Lana's hair from her back to place soft kisses on his girlfriend. 

A deep noise of her exhaling filled the room, Sean's sign that she must have woken up. 

"Good morning, beautiful.", he chuckled, putting an arm around her waist. "Seems like you wanted to see me all naked this morning, did you? Stealing all the cover.", Sean softly smirked against her ear, gently biting her earlobe. 

"Just reflexes.", Lana countered with a smirk herself when she was awake enough to actually talk. She turned in his arms, biting her lover lip whilst having a good look at Sean's body from head to toe. "It was worth it though. I like my morning view.", she grinned, pressing a softly but tender kiss against his lips, making her hand rest on Sean's bare chest. 

"To be fair… it's too warm for that blanket anyway.", He chuckled, pulling it out underneath his girlfriends body before tossing the rest of it to the floor as well. 

"OH, you wanna start where we stopped last night? I see.", she chuckled, suddenly swinging her leg over his torso to sit up on Sean's hip. "I am in control.", she grinned mischievously but got pressed into the pillows within an instant when Sean turned her quickly, tucking her body with his own without putting all of his weight on her. 

"No, Milady. You made that night the most sensitive one in my life, now I am going to show you some of my experiences.", he simply chuckled, slowly going in to kiss her eagerly and full of lust that had heated up his body again. 

Everything they two needed that day was themselves and nobody could separate them since every single minute without the kids had to be used carefully and filled with love. To be fair they even forgot about how bad they felt, leaving their monsters with their grandparents but after almost spending a year, day and night with all of them, it was more than overdue to have some adult time that would last longer than for a single date. 

They went out for lunch that day, before spending a long while at the Louvre, where Lana got recognized twice from fans that would come to the convention, which started the next day. 

Since Sean was not with her whilst meeting them, no one had still a clue about these two since nobody recognized them the day before or didn't spread it all over the internet. Not that Lana and Sean paid attention to social media anyway since they were clearly too busy for that. They had dinner at one of the boats that served some traditional French menu, which wasn't Sean's taste after all, so Lana had to help him with finishing his plate several times. 

He just got himself a loaf of baguette on the way home, munching on it like a toddler when they entered their hotel room. "Like honestly…", Lana started, closing the door behind them and putting the room card into its place. "It's so weird to just talk.", she laughed, slipping out of her shoes. "I mean… When was the last time we really just talked without a set topic?", She asked.