31| My Dad's Name

"You will have 3 older siblings, buddy. You know that it's going to be a bit chaotic but I have the feeling chaos is what children love anyway.", Sean chuckled. "Maybe you will have your mother's good trade to clean up after yourself. Something she tries to teach me still.", Sean grinned.

"You know that the baby will not answer, right?", Lana smirked after waking up with Sean's head resting on her lap to properly talk to their growing son or daughter.

"Pshh. I am spending quality time with our munchkin.", Sean chuckled. "But good morning to you too.", he smiled, pressing a soft kiss to Lana's lips after leaving her growing stomach for one second. "I feel like ever since BabyP decided to show itself, your belly is growing constantly.", he chuckled. "The small little curve isn't just a curve anymore. It definitely counts as a small bump.", he grinned.

"It's all the food I ate on my birthday last week.", Lana laughed. "But... It is definitely noticeable in tight clothes, yes. And I love it more than anything.", she grinned. "Finally...", Lana chuckled.

"Yeah... It definitely did take some time.", Sean laughed. "But it's more than worth it and you look even more precious with our little bean growing."

"Thank you...I can't wait to find out what it is going to be. I still feel like it's a boy.", she grinned.

"What would you like to name him?"

"I don't know... I am only 15 weeks along. I will need a lot of time. A lot to think about it and to discuss it with you.", Lana chuckled. "I would have a girl's name, though... I heard that name often when I was a teenager. My dad used to tell me stories about a brave little girl... And the name just stuck to me ever since.", She smirked.

"And since you're not saying it out loud I guess you're not going to tell me?", Sean said, raising one eyebrow.

"Nope... I will not. I wanna keep it to myself. I will tell you in case it is a girl...to talk about it.", she chuckled.

"Can we give BabyP a double name? It's kinda a tradition. All of us are having double names... Well, I have even three but... That's too much.", he laughed.

"You got three names?? Since when? Sean Michael Maguire, no?", Lana questioned.

"It's Sean Martin Michael Maguire.", he laughed. "Please don't question the fact that I am called Michael as well as my brother and dad."

"Alright, I won't. But yeah... No... I think three names are a bit too much. We won't use the second one too often, so the third would be useless. What about our surname, though?", Lana questioned. "Would it be Parrilla? Or Maguire?", she asked.

"To be fair... I... I thought about this before... Not just because of the baby... Even... If... We would get married one day.", Sean confessed, making Lana frown since he was kinda nervous all of the sudden.

"What is it?", she asked eagerly.

"If... You know... If it would be okay for you... It would be my honor to take your name.", he said swallowing. "I mean for the public it will stay Sean Maguire for sure, as Ginny and Josh did it. Officially she is still Ginnifer Goodwin but on paper, she is Ginnifer Dallas.", he explained nervously. "I just... I know how much this name means to you... How much your Dad means to you and I know that Deena is married and took her husband's name... So... I would love for our child to be named 'Parrilla'.", he confessed, looking at Lana like he had done something wrong, especially since his girlfriend didn't respond at all. She was literally stunned, looking at him with an open mouth and didn't even seem to blink once whilst doing so.

"Why... Why are you not saying anything?", Sean questioned. "If you don't want that, it's fine. Totally fine...", he started but Lana simply interrupted him by pressing her lips on his.