8| OutlawQueen (Part 1)

"I cannot imagine that they have already finished editing our episode with the kids.", Lana grinned, making herself comfortable on the sofa. 

"Well, it's already March. They had to since the episode is airing in like two weeks I guess. But yeah… those two weeks of filming were over so quickly.", her boyfriend answered, placing down his tea on the coffee table, before turning on the TV. They got early access to all the episodes that were finished and since Leo and Flynn desperately wanted to see it, Lana and Sean decided to have a look at it first, if it's okay to show them the whole 40 minutes or not, having a look at if it was age-appropriate for them. 

"Yeah, that's true. They were really easy to work with honestly. I mean… I guess it was that easy because we had the chance to practice much more than with other children on set.", Lana said, grabbing a blanket. 

"Definitely.", Sean said, trying to concentrate on how to get the download file started on the TV. He made it eventually, sitting down next to Lana and pulling her into his arms. "Let's see the final product.", Sean chuckled and pressed play, watching the ABC intro before the theme of the episode was released through a softly written text line on the screen. 

"What would have happened, If Robin Hood discovered that his brought back wife was actually Zelena" 

*****

-Regina's mansion-

"Regina? Hello? Regina??", Snow said, trying to get her attention in the middle of Regina's nap. 

"What?", Regina asked, finally looking at her stepdaughter with an annoying look. "What could be so important to wake me??", Regina hissed, not even bothering to open both eyes. 

Two months had already passed since Robin had to cross the town line to save his wife, taking the little sunshine Roland with him. It was hard to believe that time had moved so quickly since Regina was pretty sure that she hadn't done anything productive at all, even though she had dealt with the three Queens of the darkness. At least they were worth her energy since they were the only ones that had managed to keep her thoughts from going back again and again to her beloved soulmate. Only her old friend Maleficent was left in town, but she couldn't think less about her problems right now. 

"I made you lunch.", Mary Margaret said, placing down a plate of different vegetables and a steak for her to eat. "And I will not accept a 'no' this time. Your fridge is empty. What are you even cooking every day?", She asked. 

"My concerns, not yours. Now please leave me alone! Being stuck at home is torture enough but with you, as my 'caretaker' I am pretty sure prison is more enjoyable.", Regina mumbled, turning herself towards the back of the sofa, growling about her headache. 

"You just collapsed in your office, Regina! No way I am leaving you. You are all alone here.", Snow said, concerned. 

"Wow… thanks… that sentence made me feel better. And I didn't collapse. I told you I fell over my own foot. Look…", she said, sitting up in one go-to face her. "I. Am. Fine. Don't need you to babysit me.", she said. 

Regina wasn't really in the mood of arguing. Her head hurt and her stomach turned like she was on a never-ending roller-coaster. Dark bags were shining through the layer of her usual makeup, showing how tired and exhausted she was from just being alive with the knowledge of not having Robin by her side and the uncertainty of his well-being. 

"You're not fine. Stop lying. You haven't been for weeks… and I don't mean just psychological.", Snow said. 

"Good lord, are you spying on me??", Regina burst out, trying to think about when she actually had the chance to do so but then her eyes went big in realization. "You ALL work together, right? Henry, Emma…even Guyliner??", She squeaked "So what? Are you having a tee party at night to talk about who got the best news about me? You're ridiculous!". Regina's sarcasm was clearly audible by now, making Snow sigh before she sat down next to her friend.