27| Big Sister

"OH my gosh!! You're really pregnant?? And I thought God made that decision by choice not to give your crazy genes to another human being.", Deena joked sarcastically.

"I hate you.", Lana laughed since she knew exactly how sorry her sister was before since her dearest dream didn't work out. The oldest pulled in for a big, loved hug.

"I am incredibly happy for you, little bug.", Deena grinned. "You're going to be a great mom, everyone knows it.", she smiled.

"Thank you.", Lana grinned. "Just... Please don't tell anyone just yet. Only Sean and Trish know... I wanna start telling people but I need to speak to Sean about this first because I told him not to speak to anyone about it until I am in my second trimester. I will have my second scan on Friday next week. Should be at the beginning of my 11th week by then... So it should be safe to say if that baby will be alive or... Yeah... You know.", Lana explained.

"I understand but hey... You got this. You're all healthy... Don't worry too much, sis. It's incredible... I still can't believe it. Mom is going to be thrilled. Over the moon.", Deena grinned. "But like... Honestly, you look good. Do you have bothering symptoms at all?", she asked with a frown.

"Ehm... No... Not really. I was tired... Like really really tired until like my 8th week. Since then I am full of energy and annoyingly joyful.", Lana laughed. "I do get nauseous in like places with a lot of different smells. Like a street food market or restaurant. I can't stand it...but gladly I never actually threw up. Ehm... Other than that... Well, my bras are getting quite tight. I need to buy some new ones... But the soreness of my boobs is quite acceptable. Not too sensitive. I hope it stays that way and is not going to hit me in the next few weeks because I still have some major filming to do.", Lana smiled.

"Oh don't stress yourself. Even though I can understand.", Deena said warningly. "But that's great that you're kinda alright. Wish I would have had such an easy way.", Deena laughed with a certain amount of jealously in her voice. "I was literally not able to go anywhere...and the toilet was my best friend.", she admitted.

"Yeah... I remember... Your first one especially knocked you out pretty badly."

"LANA??", Sean's voice interpreted them. "Filming starts in just a few minutes.", he yelled, causing her to sigh.

"Comming!", she said. "Is my makeup okay? Something they need to fix?", Lana asked, turning to her sister.

"A bit black underneath your eyes but nothing too major I guess. I am gonna go to my hotel whilst you do your thing, alright?", she smiled.

"Sounds good. Ehm...Sean should be off around three. I guess I am off at 5 or 6 pm. If you want we can eat dinner together? You could meet the kids as well.", Lana offered.

"Sounds great. Just sent me the address and I will be there.", Deena chuckled. "Now go. You don't want them to wait.", her sister encouraged her with a proud smile on her face. Since Lana was already wearing one of the Evil Queen's tight dresses, Deena had a very close look at her sister's belly, which did slightly put on weight in her opinion, but not noticeable for anyone who didn't know her as well as she did.

*****

"Sissy?", Amèlie asked, whilst trying to put some of their train tracks together, which was harder than she thought it would be.

"Yeah. My sister is coming. Her name is Deena.", Lana explained.

"I never heard that name before.", Flynn confessed. "But I like it...is she your older sister or is she younger than you?", he asked furthermore, looking up from the game he was playing.