12| Starbucks Escape

The two of them slept roughly three hours in the end, waking up from the running kids in the house. Lana was the first who opened her eyes again, before turning in Sean's arms. She clearly wasn't ready to stand up but if she would sleep longer there would be no chance for them to go to bed around a normal evening time. 

"Sean…", she groaned. "We need to get up.", she said. 

"Why?", was the only thing her boyfriend managed to press out, still half asleep. 

"Because it's 4 pm. If we're gonna sleep longer we will not manage to fall asleep this evening.", she said, trying to find some motivation to keep her eyes open as well. "Come on. Stand up. Otherwise, I am falling back asleep."

"Mhh…", Sean said, turning himself to lay on his tummy, before laying his hands on Lana's breasts to slowly massage them. 

"Not helping.", she said with a chuckle. "You're not even turning me on when you're doing this whilst being half asleep with an open mouth right next to me.", Lana laughed but all of a sudden Sean shot up, leaning himself over Lana. 

"What did you just say?", he asked with wide-open eyes. "I am not turning you on, Ms. Parrilla?", he said, moving his hands underneath the cotton material of her panties. 

"Not when you're snoring next to me, no.", she chuckled, automatically opening her legs a little. 

"Alright. Alright. I take that.", he said, slowly starting to move his hand, but not even looking at her. 

"You know what's funny?", he said, turning his gaze back to Lana's eyes. "I do believe that is not true what you were saying…", Sean announced. 

He was even more than confident about it since Lana was long lost in a different universe, not even listening to his words anymore since Sean's touching was something she couldn't resist and stand for long and he knew it. More than certain. So he stopped to get back her attention. 

"No.", Lana moaned with still closed eyes. "Don't stop." 

"Sorry, but you made me do it.", he said. "Just wanted to show you how much I am turning you on.", he grinned, whilst whispering the sentence against her ear. He gently bit her earlobe when he finished, placing gentle kisses down her Jawline before sucking carefully on her neck to not leave any hickeys this time. 

He removed Lana's shirt and sports bra, giving himself access to her torso which he desired for quite a while now since they hadn't had much time lately to show each other that kind of attention with all the filming and general work they had to do. So Sean figured it was the best way to wake both of them up. 

He drew some extra attention to Lana's breasts this time, slowly enjoying every inch of his girlfriend's skin. His hands were placed on the left and right side of her boobs, drawing circles with his thumbs. He felt straight away how Lana's body tensed up and even recognized the goosebumps on her skin. 

Since he wasn't sure if they were part of her being attracted or because the room was a bit too cold without a shirt, he pulled up the blanket over them to make it a bit more cozy for both, which made Lana smile slightly since she knew how much he cared about her to even recognize that detail whilst being completely occupied with her body. 

Sean's head disappeared soon after underneath the blanket, so Lana wasn't able to see what he was doing anymore, which brought some kind of mystery to her even though she missed looking into his eyes already. 

But she decided not to remove the blanket because not knowing what was coming, spiced his actions up immediately. 

She felt how Sean gently removed her panties, making her bite her lower lip in excitement and attraction. She threw her head back, facing the ceiling, trying to contain her impatience.