6| 10 Years Ago

"You got a date to attempt to.", her TV-sister said with a smirk, watching how Lana's facial expression changed immediately. 

"But… we need to bring the kids to bed. It's getting lat—" 

"--Flynn and Leo are having a sleepover with Oliver and Hugo and Amélie will be with Marc and me tonight.", Bex explained, making Lana's mouth drop. 

"Like… for real? Sean and I… are having the house for us alone?", She asked, reassuring herself since Lana just couldn't believe what she was saying. Especially not since they were on set, where pranks are like a daily mission for everyone. 

"For God's sake, yes! Now get ready", Bex chuckled. "And I don't wanna hear any details about that night because you're still my sister, he is my brother and… I have the feeling that you are not going to sleep much tonight.", She said amused. 

"Alright, alright. I am not going to tell you anything.", Lana laughed, raising her hands in defense. 

"I said no DETAILS. You can still tell me about the general date. Just enough for me to get a taste but not detailed enough for me to actually desire a quickie with Marc. Got it?", She asked. 

"Totally understand what you mean. Even though Marc wouldn't complain probably. We could go on a double date one day. Just… not Trina Decker style.", Lana chuckled. "Anyway… forget about it."

"For now.", Rebecca said. "Because I need you to put this on and then Helen will pick you up because I am going to emotionally support my husband who is currently with two babies and a toddler.", she said laughingly. "Pray for him."

"Helen is in it too? What the hell did Sean plan?", Lana laughed, but started to change. "I thought he had another scene that needed to be shot, no?", She asked again. 

"Was just made up.", Bex chuckled. "You really didn't suspect anything? Well wow… he did a good job.", she said acknowledging. 

"No… I had no idea. I was busy hiding from him since he had a closer eye on me than on the kids. No complaining about having him with me in the shower but… it just was enough.", she sighed, pulling the dress over her torso. 

Does it fit?", Bex asked with a smile. 

"Yeah… just a bit lose around the chest. I would need your boobies.", Lana confessed. "But then I would be obsessed with squishing them."

"Oh yeah. I am obsessed.", Rebecca laughed out. "They just got bigger and bigger with the pregnancy. I felt like balancing two watermelons. And gosh it was so annoying when it leaked all the time in the beginning.", she sighed. 

"Anyway. As I said, I am leaving. You will look amazing. Have a great evening, darling.", she said with a grin, kissing Lana goodbye before she went back home. 

Lana decided to keep her hair and Makeup the way she was wearing it for Regina today since it was a light, natural look that fitted perfectly with the dress and her own personality. 

The dress had something light to it. It was like a wide blouse top and a skirt, delimited by its slim-fitting around her waist that seemed like a belt. Her long hair was softly falling over Lana's shoulders, framing her face beautifully natural. She picked out a black tights to go with the dress, in combination with her normal winter boots. 

When she stepped outside of her trailer door with her coat on, Helen was already waiting with a grin on her lips. She was just like Colin. A teenager trapped in an adult body even though you would think that she was quite shy, quiet and mature when you look at her. 

The blonde-haired woman blindfolded Lana, before guiding her to one of the Stages on set without telling her any details about where they would go. Of course, Lana knew at least that they were heading to one of the big halls since she could tell by the sounds of the doors by now. Especially after working here for 7 years.