11| Welcome To London

–May (two months later) - 

"I am nervous…", Lana confessed, looking over at Sean and taking his hand. "And your whole family is going to be there? Like all of them?", Lana asked again to reassure. 

"Everyone except for one of my brothers, yes. He is still in Spain.", Sean chuckled. "Since when is Lana Parrilla nervous, huh? You have already met my parents.", Sean chuckled, having a look at his kids in the back seats, who were all sleeping after their long flight and travel day. 

"Yeah… but it's still something else to meet them as your girlfriend. Even though both of them were literally waiting for this confirmation from the beginning on.", she said, laughing reservedly. Her eyes were traveling in the meantime over the buildings of the suburbs of London with the totally iconic reddish brick houses. 

"Honestly… don't worry about my family. They are going to love you. Mom and Dad are loving you already.", he laughed. "It might just be a bit loud with all the kids and adults.", he warned before parking the car they had rented during their time in England. 

"There we go.", he chuckled, turning himself to the kids in the back. Flynn had opened his eyes now, looking excitingly around whilst Leo and Amélie were still sleeping peacefully. 

"Alright. Let's go.", Lana announced. 

"Yeah I am hungry.", Flynn confessed, hopping outside of the car, whilst Lana and Sean took out the smallest two, carrying them to the front door. 

"Me too.", Sean said, ringing the bell. "And we should be punctual for lunch…we can eat and then hopefully sleep.", he said, exhausted. 

"I agree.", Lana nodded eagerly. "Just the kids will not be up to sleeping since they have slept the whole time already."

"There are enough kids for them to play with. I guarantee.", Sean said, turning to the door when it opened, revealing his little brother Darren, who had the same mischievous grin as Sean when he laid his eyes on Lana. But before he could say anything, Sean walked one step in front of his Girlfriend, staring his brother right in the eyes. "Behave for once like a normal human being, please.", he said with a warning tone in his voice, whilst pointing at his chest to underline his statement. 

"Yeah yeah…", he said, rolling his eyes before pushing Sean aside. "Welcome to the family, sis!!", he grinned, pulling Lana straight away in for a hug, not caring about Amélie who was still sleeping in her arms. Sean just sighed since Darren was pretty good to be over the top and his kids were unfortunately exactly like him. 

"Oh… Ehm… okay… thank you?", Lana said laughingly and a bit overwhelmed but it didn't surprise her too much in the end since Sean had told her how huggy and open his family was. "Nice to meet you… Darren?", She asked unsurely. 

"Yap that's me. Sean's little brother even though we are pretty close in age. Everyone is dying to meet you…well, Michael and Katie are out right now but the rest is there. Are you hungry?", he asked straight away. "Mum made Cottage Pie.", he informed. 

"What's that?", Lana asked, looking between Sean and Darren. 

"It's the best thing in this world, Lana!!", Flynn yelled, before running inside to greet his grandparents, whilst Sean actually tried to explain to his girlfriend the traditional easy meal.

They all stepped into the house, Lana being the last one since, believe it or not, she was quite shy when she was about to meet lots of new people that will play an important role in her life. That's why she was more than happy about her sleeping daughter in her arms, who gave her comfort without even knowing it. The voices, coming from the eating area got louder and louder with each step, making her even more nervous than she should be.