Chapter 12: Rage

A/N: I notice I have a TDBS avid reader. I want to dedicate this Chapter to @musicgirlg.

"My jealousy is a living thing. Shifting, changing, growing. Like my rage and my mother's regret." ― Katja Millay

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

*****

NIKKI POV

Aberquero's Estate

I asked another shot of tequila. If I'm not mistaken, it's my fifth shot. I swigged it and gulped at once. I didn't care about the taste. All I care was the feelings I felt, that is slowly eating me up. I didn't see Alex and Annabel dancing nor they are at the table.

I asked another glass of Martini and left the bar. Thinking to just wander around. I left the hall. I could feel my legs a bit wobbly, but I could still manage to walk. I just have to do it slowly. I don't know where I am. All I could remember is I left the hall and walked straight across the hall. Holding on the wall once in a while.

I tried to make a sip of my martini when I felt a hand stopping me halfway.

"Get off my hand!" I snarled as I tried to swing my hand off of whoever he is, but I fumbled over my feet. I saw Michael's face looking at me coldly.

"I think you had enough Nicki," he stated calmly grabbing the glass away from me.

I tried to reach it back, but it made me dizzy. I think the tequila is starting to kick in my system. The silent killer as they call it.

"Why are you here in Barcelona by the way?" I asked. I started walking again with no idea where to. Wherever my feet takes me, far from Alex and Annabel's view.

"Would you like to walk at the garden?" Michael asked as he hold me when I was trip off and about to land butt first on the floor.

"Shurree.." I slurred. Smiling like a fool to him. He just chuckles all the while shaking his head.

*****

ALEX POV

I accepted Annabel's invitation just to pissed her off. I don't know but I felt like the two shared something more than a race contender.

Don't blame me if I felt this way. I know it's ridiculous but since my Mom's infidelity, I trusted no one. I knew you can't leave a girl alone or when you comes back she's with another man.

And the feelings that were growing for Nicki is scaring the hell out of me. The plan of dumping her is now out of my system. I want her and be with her forever. I knew it's her I wanted to live with, forever.

But the thought of her leaving me or cheating on me is definitely tearing my sanity to pieces.

The scene of Mom and that old bastard Rivas kept replaying in my head. And definitely, I don't wanna be like Dad.

A martyr.

"Where the hell is that woman?" I'm getting annoyed. I knew I shouldn't have left her.

Fuck!!

"What's wrong?" Jeremy's eyebrow was furrowed.

"If you're brooding because you can't find Nicki, the last time I saw her was when she headed to the bar," he smirked and swigged his beer.

I brusquely stood up and left the table thinking to find her at the bar.

Girls can never be trusted! I gritted my teeth.