Chapter 26: Hot and Cold

A/N: I have another avid commentator. This chapter is dedicated to you @re_nay and for all my supporters out there!

Warning: Contains mature scenes. For mature readers only.

"I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both." ― Søren Kierkegaard

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ....

....................................

ALEX POV

Somewhere in Barcelona

I put my empty glass on the coffee table and watch her drink hers. I leaned my head onto hers sideways with my eyes trained on the TV, blankly. My whole system was sensing every of her single move. When she swigged the last content of her wine I took her empty glass and place it on the table. Her smell drove me crazy and I can't contain not kissing her anymore. She was looking at me with confusion in her eyes, as I shifted my body to face her. Her lips parted, but no words came out of her lips and my arousal heightened. I've been wanting to do this since I saw her again.

On impulse, I bend my head and she closed her eyes. My lips captured her awaiting lips. I kissed her passionately, taking my time slowly as I want to memorize every contour of her sweet lips. Then, I sucked and tug her bottom lip briefly making her gasped. I slipped in my tongue and taste every corner of her mouth, massaging the walls sensually. Dancing with her tongue and sucking gently, she curled her hand around my neck. I lay her down on the sofa bed in between kisses. My hand slip through her top skimming her waist up to her chest. I cupped one of her breasts against the thin garment holding it and knead it gently. A soft moan escapes her lips. My kisses trailed down to the hollow of her neck and she involuntarily tilted it up to give me a better access.

The sofa felt too small for me. As I kissed her lips again, I scoop her in my arms and headed for her room with her on my arms. I gingerly lay her on her bed covers and lay on top of her as I pressed my hard erection against her thigh. Her eyes widened in surprise as I grinned wolfishly. Her hands were still around my neck clinging for dear life. And I want it there forever. Our body pressed against each other and it seems that it is made for each other.

I captured her lips again and kissed her hungrily. She responded and followed my trail, with the same intensity. I plunged my tongue into her mouth and swirled around it, sucking and nibbling her tongue gently, ravishing every taste of her. God, I can't seem to satisfy and I want more of her. I want every bit of her.

I hold the hem of her top and tug it off and tossed it on the floor as I planted kisses on her jaw line down to her neck and to the hollow of her neck. Trailing down to her chest. She moaned and arched her back when my other hand skims around her back and slowly unhook her bra. Her two breast stood out like a proud hill with the hard pinkish tip proudly planted on top. She was about to cover it with her hands but I stop her grabbing her two hands away. I wanted to memorize every bit of her delectable body.

"It's beautiful, babe," I breathe as I bend my head down pinning her two hands on the bed gently.

I kissed her lips forcing my tongue into her mouth and deepened the kisses. Like a hungry fox, my tongue was teasing her tongue. Sucking it, demanding and consuming her. I move my kisses down to her neck onto her breast. I planted kisses on one of her breasts as my other hand cupped the other, my finger teasing the tip. I kissed around it, then gently sucked the tip making her moan loudly as she writhe in my arms. She wrapped her hands around my back and I move my mouth to the other breast giving the same attention. I sucked the already hard tip and I felt her nails dug into my skin. She was panting as she writhes in my arms. My desire to take her heightened to its peak. I hold onto my desire to take her now because I wanted to take it slow. I wanted to savor every bit of her.