Chapter 20: The Devil

"Boy, you knock on the devil's door and he will head slam you through the wall." ― Sherrilyn Kenyon

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

..............................

ALEX POV

CMM Innovation Solutions, Morrison building

"What are you doing here, Annabel?" I scowled furrowing my eyebrow. This girl doesn't know her limitations though her very skimpy dress that almost shows nothing is really distracting. It is a see through lacy dress where only her private parts that were covered with another fabric inside the lacy dress.

"First, I missed you," she said as she strolled sexily around me, then stops behind my chair, her hands then caressing my nape giving me tingling sensations. I'm just a guy don't get me wrong.

"Secondly, you left me alone in your penthouse without even giving me a kiss handsome," she purred sensually as she rounded me and stops in front of my desk. She sat on my table right in front of me. Her bulging breast was sticking out of her plunging neckline. If she bends a little, it will pop out. I see a bit of her lacy thong.

Damn, I felt turned on. I completely forgot about Nikki.

I wanted to take her there on my desk. My whole thoughts were clouded with the desire of taking her and just fuck her hard. I wrap my hands around her asses and pulled her closer when I heard a knock in my door. Unconsciously, I grumbled the words "Come in!". Too late when I realized it could be Nikki.

When the realization hits me, the desires were gone in a split seconds. I felt like someone poured a cold water in me, but it's too late. She already saw us in a very compromising position. She looks flabbergasted, her eyes widened like buttons, but she quickly gained her composure looking at us casually like nothing happened. The jealousy I thought I could see in her eyes wasn't there. I was disappointed and angry.

"Settled yourself in Alana's cubicle. I'll call you when I need you," I snapped when the thought of her and Michael slept together, and probably was back together.

My plan on making her jealous was gone and all I could think was that they are back again.

I was so mad that I missed the grin plastered on Annabel's face. I was too occupied with the thought that bastard won her heart. I felt that feelings rushed through me again when I found out he left me.

I felt Annabel's hand rubbing my crotch. I thought it's a good diversion.

To hell with them.

I lay Annabel on the table and starting undressing her. She willingly obliged and soon we were moaning and gasping as we both reached our climax. Annabel never disappoints me when it comes to sex. She always fucks real good.

She was grinning mischievously as she got dress. I ignored her as I fixed myself. I don't care what Nikki would think at that moment. It's over between us. It's crystal clear. "I'll see you tonight, babe!" Annabel whispered as she gave me one kiss and left the door.

I resumed my work trying to forget what just had happened. It was hard knowing that she's just behind the door, but there's nothing that I couldn't handle. She's close yet it feels so far.

*****

NIKKI POV

I sat on the chair in front of the table in the big cubicle feeling daze. That day when I heard him that he was just avenging his father through me, my heart shattered into pieces. It reminds me today how painful it is. Once again I felt that familiar feeling. It hurts like hell.